Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaning towards Nike ATM. But really going to give a look around this time.

Let me get back to you on that!!

Good luck, there's a lot of good options out there right now.

Im going to go ahead and call dibs on whatever you decide to off to fund that Razr-Fit.

Ha! I've got a classic with a 6x Devotion in it but that thing is too much for me. The LL is going nowhere.

I really would like to find a nice used head.
That thing, with the B. Asha would be BEASTLY for you dude. You were killing that combo in DM
It was fun as heck to hit, that's for sure.

Well I was watching a certain SeeMore earlier today and then completely forgot about it. Only to look back and see that it sold brand new for $67. Darn, oh well.

Well I was watching a certain SeeMore earlier today and then completely forgot about it. Only to look back and see that it sold brand new for $67. Darn, oh well.

Doh! Bummer man.

Do you not have ebay on your smartphone...lol

Pondering an iron build, even though I picked up new irons this season.

Maybe I should build a couple irons for the wife. Anyone know of a good place to pick up components for womens clubs?

Yeah that was my best deal on ebay so far.

ROFL....I know you don't have ebay on your phone

I have a work computer you know. Was thinking of giving it to you. Now not so much!!

I have a work computer you know. Was thinking of giving it to you. Now not so much!!

Stop pretending that you are nice. I don't buy it for one minute

lol I got busy and just completely forgot about it.

haha, thats awesome. I've done that before. I Hawkwatch a lot of things on there...

haha, I am fairly confident we were watching the exact same auction, and I am also relatively confident that same seller has sold quite a few of them.

I am half pondering a ton of stuff right now, but I refuse to pull the trigger before Atlanta.

I'm bored of having so much TM stuff in my bag. Need a switch somewhere.

I am half pondering a ton of stuff right now, but I refuse to pull the trigger before Atlanta.

I'm bored of having so much TM stuff in my bag. Need a switch somewhere.

Good decision. Some stuff in ATL is gonna surprise you I'd venture to say.

No more ponders for me, I want a Fit, don't need it at all though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm golden on my bag, but I need to get my 60* fixed so I stop digging trenches.

I need to get the M5x rolling!

I'm golden on my bag, but I need to get my 60* fixed so I stop digging trenches.

I need to get the M5x rolling!

Yes you do!

Just adjusting lie on the 60 like you talked about?

Tease!! hahahaha -- Man, I can't wait. It's been a blessing to have a demo-esque event to attend, rather than just guessing on things haha!

Yes you do!

Just adjusting lie on the 60 like you talked about?

I think more the length. My fitter made my shorter irons/wedges longer over standard than my long irons and I think he may have just overdone it a little on my 60*

Tease!! hahahaha -- Man, I can't wait. It's been a blessing to have a demo-esque event to attend, rather than just guessing on things haha!

Be prepared. Yes.....they are that good.

I think more the length. My fitter made my shorter irons/wedges longer over standard than my long irons and I think he may have just overdone it a little on my 60*

You try choking down a little bit in the mean time to see if it makes a difference?

Ah, gotcha. Simple fix at least.

Can't wait for some m5x feedback! Hehe

I wish I could figure out those Cleveland Black irons so I could have 10 C. Kua shafts in the bag at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back