What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
33 two days in a row on exec 9 hole 31. Different scores on a few holes for the two days, but very happy with the score.

LtEvO TaPpEd

If you want to gain more consistency i know the way! it sucks when you play 9 great holes and 9 ok holes, I used to.. but now I know Im breaking 80 every time any ware.

33 two days in a row on exec 9 hole 31. Different scores on a few holes for the two days, but very happy with the score.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Nice shooting bro!

If you want to gain more consistency i know the way! it sucks when you play 9 great holes and 9 ok holes, I used to.. but now I know Im breaking 80 every time any ware.

Sweet do you have a DVD for sale?

Nice shooting bro!

Sweet do you have a DVD for sale?

Thx big guy, still a couple more seasons to be on the same fairway as you though. I miss TCI so bad, especially after playing this course. TCI score, not so much lol.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Shot 37/40=77 today, started out slow with a bogey & a double on the first two hoes and bogeyed the last 2. Played pretty well between the start and finish as I used 30 putts and had 3 birds, with 2 more I could have easily had. Played the par 5's in 3 under and narrowly missed on the other. Still getting up and down on the near missed greens except for the first 2 and last 2 holes. All 3 of my buddies I was playing with had rough days so it was a little hard to keep myself together at times, I think I will cash as I was in first when I left, but did not stick around to see what the last 4 on the course shot.

Shot 37/40=77 today, started out slow with a bogey & a double on the first two hoes and bogeyed the last 2. Played pretty well between the start and finish as I used 30 putts and had 3 birds, with 2 more I could have easily had. Played the par 5's in 3 under and narrowly missed on the other. Still getting up and down on the near missed greens except for the first 2 and last 2 holes. All 3 of my buddies I was playing with had rough days so it was a little hard to keep myself together at times, I think I will cash as I was in first when I left, but did not stick around to see what the last 4 on the course shot.

Good round, especially when the rest of your group is playing bad. Well done on those par 5s. Are you hitting it on and two putting for bird or doing it the old fashioned way?

I had some dental surgery today so didn't get to play.

Good round, especially when the rest of your group is playing bad. Well done on those par 5s. Are you hitting it on and two putting for bird or doing it the old fashioned way?

I had some dental surgery today so didn't get to play.

TY. All three were 1 putts, altough one of the approach shots was from 2 yards short of the green. Longest putt was about 2 feet.

Good golfing Dawg :clapp:. Sorry about tomorrow as KB and I are heading back to Monroe to TCB.

Took off from work at noon and got in a quick 18. Shot a 1 under 71 on my home track. Damn I love these irons.

Took off from work at noon and got in a quick 18. Shot a 1 under 71 on my home track. Damn I love these irons.

Wow, impressive bro. Which putter?

Managed to squeeze in 9 after classes today. Played the back because of aeration on the front. Shot a bad 44. Two putt on every hole. 4/7 FWs and 3/9 greens. My driver swing was way off today and I didn't make a thing on the greens. 2 penalty strokes too. Yuck.

The Cameron I completely forgot to throw the M5x in the bag as I had been practicing with it in my wife's office.

I shot 80 (40/40) today. Considering I was struggling to break 90 a couple months ago, I'm stoked with progress. On the front: 5/7 fairways and 5/9 GIR with 17 putts. On the back: 4/7 fairways and only 2/9 GIR with 14 putts. Odd how two 9's can seem so different and share the same score. I feel like I improved today and hope tomorrow holds the same improvement.

101 at North Shore Country Club in Sneads Ferry NC. They just completed a summer green conversion to champion bermuda. WOW, those greens are fantastic.

Tommy

Well started out bad today (no warm up), but made a nice little come back 47/39. A lot was do to the new putter SeeMore Si2. I just need to practice a little more with it, just hitting it a little harder then my old putter. I hope I can get it together for this weekend. St Louis here I come. I think I had about 20 or so puts on the front and about 15-18 on the back. Driver started to leave me in the back too, made up for the lack luster driver with my short game. Oh yea I need to get a 3 wood also.

Played at Crimson Creek in El Reno, OK. It's a course I had only played once about ten years ago. It may be the windiest course in central Oklahoma, . Wide open around a small lake. Winds there today were >20 mph gusting to 30. I started with double, triple, double and was just about ready to go home. I finally adjusted to the wind, settled down a little and ended up 47/46 for a 93. Some times it's just too much work to be fun.

Played at Crimson Creek in El Reno, OK. It's a course I had only played once about ten years ago. It may be the windiest course in central Oklahoma, . Wide open around a small lake. Winds there today were >20 mph gusting to 30. I started with double, triple, double and was just about ready to go home. I finally adjusted to the wind, settled down a little and ended up 47/46 for a 93. Some times it's just too much work to be fun.

Dude! I'm originally FROM El Reno! 3/4 of my family is there! It's a pretty nice little course too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played at Crimson Creek a few times and have to totally agree: WINDY!! I walked it the first time and it seems like it was the longest or most spread out course I've ever played.

I really like the layout, but I wish the wind would ease up out there. I always gripe about the wind off the lake at Hefner, but it's a lot worse at Crimson Creek The first time I played there was in late fall on a below 50 degree day and the winds were gusting up to 40 mph. I don't know why we went ahead and played that day. That was back when they still had the modular building as a club house. They've made a lot of improvements with a nice little pro shop, grill and the bar in the silo.
I live in Choctaw, so Crimson Creek isn't in our normal rotation. We usually rotate through the OKC city courses with Fairfax, Coffee Creek and Kickingbird mixed in.

last night i was finally able to get out on the course by myself again. now that leagues are over, practically no one is on the golf course after 6pm and it's great when you can get out there. i took time to concentrate on my swing and implementing not necessarily a new swing per-say, but sort of a new stance. been watching Sergio a lot lately and watching videos of me as well, and noticed that i am very hunched over in my stance. it wasn't causing problems, as i was golfing just fine but it's just the curiosity in me in trying to get by back more upright and my legs bent a little more. anyway....i was able to get some good results from this.

long story short, i started with a stupid double, parred 2-7, birdied 8, and silly bogey on 9 to shoot 37(+2)
it's nice to get back to seeing good results, after my last few times out were less than stellar.

This weekend I was lucky enough to have my parents come down visit me from Canada. One of the things I wanted to do was take me dad out as a surprise to Aronimink. He has never played a PGA Tour-level course and has never played with a caddie. It was one of the most memorable rounds of golf I have ever had in my life. He shot a cool 100 and I shot a +6 76. Something about sharing those moments with the people you are most comfortable with allows for great things to happen.

I actually had 2 birdies in a row and I cant remember how long its been since that has happened. I love my dad, I love golf, and I love both even more when they are together!

This weekend I was lucky enough to have my parents come down visit me from Canada. One of the things I wanted to do was take me dad out as a surprise to Aronimink. He has never played a PGA Tour-level course and has never played with a caddie. It was one of the most memorable rounds of golf I have ever had in my life. He shot a cool 100 and I shot a +6 76. Something about sharing those moments with the people you are most comfortable with allows for great things to happen.

I actually had 2 birdies in a row and I cant remember how long its been since that has happened. I love my dad, I love golf, and I love both even more when they are together!
Nice buddy, that sounds great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back