The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway through a bottle of turkey and I get the "can you work tomorrow" message.

Productivity level: 0

Halfway through a bottle of turkey and I get the "can you work tomorrow" message.

Turn off that phone an finish that bottle

HAHAHAHA, oh god that's awful. Good luck with the hangover dude. Water, Gatorade, Nuun...they will be your friends. Or the word "No" will be your BFF.

Turn off that phone an finish that bottle

Satellite is out. Plus this way I don't feel like I'm drinking alone.

You never answered my question about Beckley WV either. How is the area? My memory sucks.

I guarantee we wouldn't have halved that match if we did that. I need to get a copy of Rocky IV on my phone, I can watch it while my opponent is hitting his shots.

Man I hope a captain's match can be worked out. It'll be awesome to hear you tell Chunky and War, "I will break you" and then tee off.

Man I hope a captain's match can be worked out. It'll be awesome to hear you tell Chunky and War, "I will break you" and then tee off.
Please.......

I'll shave my head and headbutt Jake on the first tee before he can mutter those words.

Please.......

I'll shave my head and headbutt Jake on the first tee before he can mutter those words.
I've seen pics of you with a shaved head.....scary!

Please.......

Look at that Rocky fueled rage. Do you think a head butt is going to do much?

puttin4bird.jpg

LMAO I love me some funny Jake faces. I especially like squinty faced Jake.

Satellite is out. Plus this way I don't feel like I'm drinking alone.

You never answered my question about Beckley WV either. How is the area? My memory sucks.

Sorry man, missed that one. Beckley is okay. One of the bigger cities of Southern WV.

Sigourney Weaver is actually hot in Galaxy Quest. Weird, I know.

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's pretty cool dude.

Congrats, Thainer!

So is that from a food and bev side or a total operations side?

I joined the Club Managers Association of America today! Its my first true association!

CMAA_PMS_circle_jpg.jpg

Thats awesome Thain. Congrats

Tap Tap Taparoo

Thanks everyone!

The CMAA is a total operations side. Many people from all departments can apply to become a part of the CMAA if their end goal is to be a Club Manager of some sort. Pros and Supers and Chefs are all in the CMAA I am sure. Its great for education and networking, jobs, etc.
So is that from a food and bev side or a total operations side?

I'm curious as to what the dues are for that organization, Thainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back