The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to the World conference in Feb, Thainer?

That is fantastic Thain. Really cool. Congrats.

If you become the manager of some awesome fancy club in the NJ area you'd better let me come play! Lol.

I'm curious as to what the dues are for that organization, Thainer.

Most clubs pay for dues for their members.

But as per the CMAA website:

Active and Provisional Members
1st member from club
2nd member from same club
3rd member from same club
$850
$850
$650
Alumnus Members $425
** Associate Members
$850
Faculty Members $100
Retired Members $75
Student Members $50
Surviving Spouse Members $25

Holy ish, I think I just saw Butch Harmon with a flat brim hat on the "On the Range" program on GC...

Thanks for the info!

Thain, that's awesome! Congrats dude.

Holy ish, I think I just saw Butch Harmon with a flat brim hat on the "On the Range" program on GC...

Bwahahahahaha! I was just coming in here to post that. What the hell, Butch? That ain't no old man hat. Though they did say he's lost a lot of weight, so maybe his head just got tiny and the hat looks huge.

Kevin

That is awesome, Thain. Well done man! We have to tee it up again sometime.

I shall be in San Diego in February Tadashi!

Youre welcome Smallie!
What was the process to get in cmaa? Is it like other organization where you have to CEUs to advance?

Man I hope a captain's match can be worked out. It'll be awesome to hear you tell Chunky and War, "I will break you" and then tee off.

I'm a scrapper that craps in the big stalls dude. Jake would not stand a chance

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jon Stewart makes me chuckle in a way that if my lady friend made chuckle I'd say make me a sandwich.

/Cleveland voice

I'm a scrapper that craps in the big stalls dude. Jake would not stand a chance

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I also use the big stalls, mostly because they're much more spacious. It's nice to just have a little more breathing room.

haha

onny1.jpg

399067_10151104236563682_290150052_n.jpg

I've lost a ton of vision in my left eye over the last month. Whatever the hell that's all about. Off to the doctor and hoping they don't have to amputate it.

The eye stays, but they couldn't make it work. I was there for two hours. In the end, I have something with a big name in the very center of the lens of my left eye. Sort of like a cataract, but not a cataract. It's sort of like looking through a grease spot on a window. Best part is that they can't do anything about it lol.

I didn't want them dilating it because I wanted to golf, but they had to dilate lefty to figure out what was wrong. I still went and golfed, which was an interesting challenge. Still shot a 45 and the wind was gusting 35 mph. I might just dilate both eyes before I golf from now on.

The eye stays, but they couldn't make it work. I was there for two hours. In the end, I have something with a big name in the very center of the lens of my left eye. Sort of like a cataract, but not a cataract. It's sort of like looking through a grease spot on a window. Best part is that they can't do anything about it lol.

I didn't want them dilating it because I wanted to golf, but they had to dilate lefty to figure out what was wrong. I still went and golfed, which was an interesting challenge. Still shot a 45 and the wind was gusting 35 mph. I might just dilate both eyes before I golf from now on.

Ha, imagine that, blind and windy as Hell and you shoot a good score. Golf man.

So no eye patch? Is it supposed to just get better on its own or what?

I know it! I parred three of four holes after I got used to it, but it was ugly at first.

Nope, it won't get better. Basically just a new part of me. I might get a second opinion just to see if there's anything else I can do.

Definitely have someone else have a look at it for you, that's kind of a big deal so you'll want to be sure. So know we'll have a tester whose half blind and another one that's half deaf. Ha! That's not funny.

Going to lecture about Canada next week in world geography. Reckon I need to get some of our illustrious Canadians to Skype lecture or something for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely have someone else have a look at it for you, that's kind of a big deal so you'll want to be sure. So know we'll have a tester whose half blind and another one that's half deaf. Ha! That's not funny.

hahahaha. It's not so bad when it's not dilated. Just annoying and sort of leaves a shadow on everything. However, with the dilating I couldn't see crap. I had a ball on the green that I couldn't see at all lol.

That sucks Hawk, for sure ought a get a second opinion since the eye is kinda a big deal, ya know?

Damn good score one eyed and in the wind, I'm jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back