Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be prepared. Yes.....they are that good.

Agreed. Ooooooh the possibilities with the one that was my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be prepared. Yes.....they are that good.

I'm prepared for so much awesome dude, shame all my favourite THPers aren't going to be there to watch me smile like an idiot through the entire thing haha!

I bet there's an AMP on board too.. I've never hit an AMP.

I'm prepared for so much awesome dude, shame all my favourite THPers aren't going to be there to watch me smile like an idiot through the entire thing haha!

I bet there's an AMP on board too.. I've never hit an AMP.

There is one, I still really like that one alot myself. Actually liked the forged irons too, not as much as my i20's or the cmb's, but quite a bit.

The CMB's are pretty amazing. Not VR Pro amazing but almost.

There is one, I still really like that one alot myself. Actually liked the forged irons too, not as much as my i20's or the cmb's, but quite a bit.

I bet there are i20's on that boat too!! hah, man, for as much as I have hit this year, I've missed a lot as well! i20 irons have evaded me.

The CMB's are pretty amazing. Not VR Pro amazing but almost.

Why did I not hit your damn irons? I intended to. Crap.

Dan, you'll be a kid in a candy store.

Why did I not hit your damn irons? I intended to. Crap.

Dan, you'll be a kid in a candy store.

You should have. These things paired with the KBS tours are like heaven.

You should have. These things paired with the KBS tours are like heaven.

I blame Cookie. It's always Cookies fault.

Grrr I am pondering something that I haven't hit, that isn't released yet, but I've seen a glimpse of. Severely. Oh man, when the embargo date passes, people might go nuts over it.

Were there a bunch of putters as well? I think I need to start there.

See who? Yeah, :seemore:

They're on the van I think but we didn't get them out, some putter addict had like 6 of his out there though.

Crazy bas.....wait....

I blame Cookie. It's always Cookies fault.

Valid point. I was throwing a bunch of crap your way. Try this. Try this. Adjust this. Now try this.

Ahhhh, what a great morning.

I'm pondering either selling my spider ghost or getting an oversize grip for it

Valid point. I was throwing a bunch of crap your way. Try this. Try this. Adjust this. Now try this.

Ahhhh, what a great morning.

Was it Iowa? Or heaven?

Yes, I went there fools.

Not doing so well with it?

Well I got ahold of the YES putter with a larger grip and I love the way it feels but the Spider ghost is so nice and soft but the grip on there feels like a toy for some reason lol, so I need to either get a bigger grip or just get rid of it.

I love the putter just hate the grip at the moment as dumb as that sounds

I'm pondering either selling my spider ghost or getting an oversize grip for it

I love having an oversized grip on mine. I say try it.

I love having an oversized grip on mine. I say try it.

I think I will, I thought the stick grip was small. . .went with a medium in the summer, and now I want a tiger oversize grip on there

I think I will, I thought the stick grip was small. . .went with a medium in the summer, and now I want a tiger oversize grip on there

I have a Winn Jumbo Lite on mine. It's very nice.

Metal X #7...
Spoiler
...Broomstick

Grrr I am pondering something that I haven't hit, that isn't released yet, but I've seen a glimpse of. Severely. Oh man, when the embargo date passes, people might go nuts over it.

This is quite possibly the most nebulous ponder I have ever seen on here! At least say what type of club it is (driver, iron, putter, etc.). Or just PM me if you want.

This is quite possibly the most nebulous ponder I have ever seen on here! At least say what type of club it is (driver, iron, putter, etc.). Or just PM me if you want.

I missed that. Wtf? That's one helluva teaser ponder.

I have a suspicion of what it is....though could be completely wrong of what JN is thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back