THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Let's just say, it was not good.

Don't worry about it brother...after my experience in Des Moines, it's all good. I played as if it was my first time playing golf Friday and Saturday. Sunday showed signs of my normal game, but the guys just kept it real. It really is more about getting to know fellow members. I made the mistake of being withdrawn and a bad game. Do not do the same and just enjoy the fellowship!

There isn't a single guy I wouldn't enjoy playing a round with from this experience. You will have a blast regardless of the game you do or do not bring, trust me! Give me the usual Nate!

Don't worry about it brother...after my experience in Des Moines, it's all good. I played as if it was my first time playing golf Friday and Saturday. Sunday showed signs of my normal game, but the guys just kept it real. It really is more about getting to know fellow members. I made the mistake of being withdrawn and a bad game. Do not do the same and just enjoy the fellowship!

There isn't a single guy I wouldn't enjoy playing a round with from this experience. You will have a blast regardless of the game you do or do not bring, trust me! Give me the usual Nate!

Seven and Seven coming up!! You may not have played well with me but you kept a smile on your face the whole time.

This made me smile....Doug, you struggled on Saturday, but you had a great time and were a blast to play with....heck I struggled too but we just kept plugging along...ravines will forever be known to me as "Doug's Ditch"...LOL and the "usual" will be a series of 8's

I played in a scramble yesterday, we posted a -9 with 6 straight birds at one point. My iron game is still shaky with the a4R/KBS combo, I am looking forward to hitting some new irons this weekend. Maybe I can bride JB into letting me try out a full set for 18....

We added one more for Sunday. A new member and friend of Under80, Weekender.

Looking forward to meeting you Weekender

Excited about getting the chance to play this weekend and meet some new people. Been out of the game for a while, forgot how much I enjoyed it. Can’t wait.

DDxu,
What time is the range starting on Sat.? I have a long drive so need to see what time I have to leave. Staying the night on Sat., so no problem on Sunday.

Can hardly wait for Sat to get here. This will be a blast. Unfortunatly I will be unable to attend Sunday. Some shmuck Project Mannager decided to plan a Disastery Recovery Drill at 6 am on Sunday. I will have to take it easy on the shots at D&Bs too I guess.

DDxu,
What time is the range starting on Sat.? I have a long drive so need to see what time I have to leave. Staying the night on Sat., so no problem on Sunday.

The range will be open all morning, but the THP tour van demo items probably won't be out and setup until 9 or so (based on what I saw at DSM). We will also need some time to get all the gear back to the Tour Van before we tee it up around 11.

The range will be open all morning, but the THP tour van demo items probably won't be out and setup until 9 or so (based on what I saw at DSM). We will also need some time to get all the gear back to the Tour Van before we tee it up around 11.

Not to mention squeezing in a putting contest.

I think the range stuff was ready to go by 8 AM. We stopped the range day about 10 or so to get ready for the putting contest.

I hope you guys have as much fun as we did in Iowa last weekend!

Have a super duper time you all! :blob:

Alright gang, change of dinner plans. I had some PM conversations, and for ease of access, St. Louis originality, food quality, and atmosphere, it looks like Culpepper's has come out on top of Dave and Buster's.

We'll be planning to dine, drink, socialize, and just have a plain old good time at the St. Charles Culpeppers at I-70 and Zumbehl Rd.

Culpeppers has a reputation of having some of the Best Wings in St. Louis, with a range of sauces from original hot and spicy, sweet and spicy, to mild chipotle. Burgers include the Culpepper's special, which features a scoop of garlic cream cheese in place of sliced cheese. The St. Louis original toasted ravioli is a given.

Google Maps

That sounds amazing. Great choice to eat right there.

TC, I wanna see you go HAM on some Toasted Ravs and marinara dipping sauce. I can't believe this delicacy hasn't spread like wildfire throughout the Northern Hemisphere.

The mustard based sauce is unique and one of the best wing sauces Ive ever had. Not spicy, just tasty.

I know the talk of the Tour Stop is going to be Cleveland/Srixon coming back!! This excites me.

The mustard based sauce is unique and one of the best wing sauces Ive ever had. Not spicy, just tasty.

Are you thinking of Culpeppers or Sybergs?

You all getting a little bit pumped up?

I hope your weekend is great. This may be one of my favorite things THP has ever done.

You all getting a little bit pumped up?

I hope your weekend is great. This may be one of my favorite things THP has ever done.

I'm pumped Hawk, really pumped!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Back