Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Smoot is the last name of Fred Smoot who was a DB in the NFL, but before that played at Miss. State where I went to school, he lived across the hall from me and he and I would hangout while coming up with some of the "smoot smack" on his website way back when.

OK...this is me:

L = first initial of my first name (Lou)
MAZ = high school nickname (modified from my last name)
806 = first 800 series score in bowling (I know this is a golf forum but once a bowler always a bowler, I guess)

Avatar = Huge Syracuse basketball fan!

Huge OSU fan and alum. This was just a great shot of this catch.

mine is as simple as i gets....R(first initial) G(middle initial) Hill(last name) Jr(self explanatory) My avatar is a t-shirt that I saw hanging somewhere

mine is as simple as i gets....R(first initial) G(middle initial) Hill(last name) Jr(self explanatory) My avatar is a t-shirt that I saw hanging somewhere

that's pretty interesting, now it makes a sense

I have Frank the Wolf as my avatar, he's some sort of puppet wolf that's either australian or british and does funny voiceovers on you tube. You'll have to watch to understand

I rarely change my avatar, but I absolutely had to do something with those awesome MC badges.

So awesome. Go team ________!!!!!

team paradise, team hackers, team albatross and team canadan lol

That looks cool btw

Awesome avatar dude. I love it.

I think mine's kind of self-explanatory.

Canadan I love it. Looks good. It was about time to find one of Scrap Iron from Cobra's army.

My avatar is Cool Breeze's future Mayor. . .

5059e1c405e24.preview-300.jpg

Last edited:
Just a temporary change in avatar. Gotta support some USA this week.

Swing sequence.

27445468uROOC0M_zps1a150964.gif

nickname and xbox live name, i need to find a new avatar asap

Changed my avatar to show off the $3 I won at the St. Louis THP Tour Van outing on the closest to the pin contests. Just by reading other threads and seeing what JB has taken from others on this journey, I feel it's necessary to show off anytime a few bones is taken from him. :act-up:

Played...mmmm...enjoyed hanging out with mhg today and we were greeted with some sleet from the previous nights storms. A big pile of it was behind a green and decided to have Randy take a picture of me clearing out some sleet with a wedge.

Franks new avatar sucks. I hate it.

It's awesome Kmac and I hope it holds up after this weekend.

I still hate it. I hope WV gets killed in a humiliating Dallas Cowboys Monday Night Football fashion.

Back