What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range for a small bucket after work. Installed grips on Nerfnys irons. Pulled a kusala black shaft from a driver head.

Played 18 holes at league today. I hit my irons very good today, but had trouble getting off the tee.

Practiced inside on my mat with the M5x. Looking forward to gaming it this weekend.

Just make sure you put it in the bag next time! Probably would have been below 70 with it eh?

Played nine holes and started to add wraps to my current grips.

Just make sure you put it in the bag next time! Probably would have been below 70 with it eh?

Played nine holes and started to add wraps to my current grips.

Probably I left 2-3 strokes easy on the greens again today!

I worked on the mental part of my game with the Pro Mental Coach. Go check out the thread if you haven't yet! Some good stuff in there. (Yes that is my shameless plug hehe)

Stared out the window at yet another terribly windy day. Day 3 in a row with no golf activity. Tournament next weekend may be getting more difficult for me by the day......

Put a Winn Jumbo lite on my Cleveland Classic 5.5 Putter last night. Off to the course now.

Hit the range last evening between work and home. New drill seems to have added about one full club to my irons without worsening accuracy.

Also has basically eliminated chunks/hitting behind the ball - only happened once in the bucket. Sweet!

Ken

Do: Last match of the season... :sad:

Did a little carpet putting with the ole seemore. Then went out and hit 45 or so balls. I haven't had time to practice much lately so it was pretty nice.

Went to the range last night. It was a gorgeous 70-degrees, so I ended up hitting 2 large buckets plus a bunch some guy gave me. Probably 250 balls. Had been struggling with my draw swing, but it's starting to come together some more. Spent a lot of time on wedges.

Went to the range for a small bucket after work. Installed grips on Nerfnys irons. Pulled a kusala black shaft from a driver head.

Where you going with that Kusala Black ddec? :D

Played a quick 9 last night. Once I realized that I was going to finish before dark I actually calmed down and started making some decent shots.

Going in the Classic?

Where you going with that Kusala Black ddec? :D

Going in the Classic?

I'm not sure where it's going yet. I had it in another driver head that I was using during my winter sim league. But I got the urge to just do some clubwork while I was regripping clubs last night. I still have my SuperTri head and a spare adapter that I can install on it and go to work with that combo again. I dunno, too many options right now. It might just sit in the spare bag until something catches my eye for next season.

hit a large bucket of balls then hit the putting green for a while. swing is not sharp at all. time to dial it in and knock this rust off.

I daydreamed about what everyone's 2013 lines are going to look like. I can't wait until we start hearing and seeing things.

Went to the chipping green today for about 2 hours to try to get my short game back. Spent a lot of time hitting different kinds of chips (bump and runs, flop shots).

Put together a rough draft of my Morgan Cup Bio movie, and played 18.

Hit about 50 balls with the pitching wedge.

Played in a school match today and I won, my playing partner won, and another guy on our team won, so we beat our rivals. We won 4-1 yesterday, and I think we did the same today.

Played a 9 hole practice round and did some short game work afterwards.

Spent two hours at the range in Doral working on full swing and dialing in the J40's

Today on my lunch break I hit some balls on the range. My full swing has come back around and I'm hitting the ball great. For sh!ts and giggles I took my R9 with PX 5.5 shaft down to the range just to hit a few balls, and that shaft is just not right for me anymore. I was just overpowering that shaft and just couldn't get the balls from going left with it.

Took a lesson this morning. Had a range session and some time on the green this evening.
Playing twice in the next four days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back