2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like seeing so many people getting at it right away.

very exciting! love seeing all the buzz surrounding the MC. you guys are on top of it, that's for sure.

no offense to anyone else, but i'm sincerely looking forward to seeing videos from FrankA, Jersey Nate, and Nate....with honorable mentions from ddec and ary. lol
and my dark horse sleeper video has to be Canadan. he was rolling film before the announcement was out!

can't wait to see them all!

While the AMP is getting a TON of love for Cobra, I think people are forgetting something... LONG TOM!

Will be interesting to see if there are any Long Tom 2Ws in a staff bag next year.
what did you say, your were yelling so couldn't hear you.

Man they have awesome equipment. And Puma apparel is just awesome. I bought another Puma shirt today. Lol

While the AMP is getting a TON of love for Cobra, I think people are forgetting something... LONG TOM!

Will be interesting to see if there are any Long Tom 2Ws in a staff bag next year.

Yeah, 2 woods ftw!

Wow all I have is a flip camera and windows movie maker. I am in trouble here.

Dude I am rocking the flip as well. You will be fine. I hope that you are selected, youd be one heck of an ambassador for this thing

Nope, not at all. You don't need anything more than that. Remember: content not production value is what counts.

Nope, not at all. You don't need anything more than that. Remember: content not production value is what counts.

Cookie is right here. The only thing that matters is the message.

very exciting! love seeing all the buzz surrounding the MC. you guys are on top of it, that's for sure.

no offense to anyone else, but i'm sincerely looking forward to seeing videos from FrankA, Jersey Nate, and Nate....with honorable mentions from ddec and ary. lol
and my dark horse sleeper video has to be Canadan. he was rolling film before the announcement was out!

can't wait to see them all!

i agree with this statement. The past shows these guys have ideas! Canadan should do a chutting video for his. Lol that's a good question.

Ok good. I don't have access to a studio heh.

Haha, I wouldn't worry. I made mine last year with a first gen flip and paper props. Words speak louder than enhancements.

Haha, I wouldn't worry. I made mine last year with a first gen flip and paper props. Words speak louder than enhancements.

Dude Tyno only used his computer's web cam and his was awesome. That's what I'm doing this year.

I decided today that I'm 100% in as a volunteer. I was thinking about the MC and how it all got started and how things here have changed so much since then. And despite my petty differences I need to remember how this all got started. It would be a shame on me if I didn't participate in some form.

So GG and JB, I'd like to request that I be your first committed volunteer to the 2013 MC.

I decided today that I'm 100% in as a volunteer. I was thinking about the MC and how it all got started and how things here have changed so much since then. And despite my petty differences I need to remember how this all got started. It would be a shame on me if I didn't participate in some form.

So GG and JB, I'd like to request that I be your first committed volunteer to the 2013 MC.

True leader right there.

This is awesome! As much as Id like to see you come on as a staffer again, if you want to be a volunteer I know you will rock it dude

Good on you TC. You understand the importance of volunteers and just how hard they work, you will be a great asset to GG - zero doubt about that.

I can only imagine the questions you will ask behind the camera man. It'll be a massive asset to have your insight dude.

Good for you TC. I'm sure you'll be a huge help and have a blast down there.

We will have a separate thread for volunteers once we get a little closer to the event. I want to thank those that have already sent in PMs as well as those that have announced coming, but please hang tight. Info will come right after the 1st of the year.

Right on. I'm not trying to detract anything from the event. I was kind of offering an apology.

Freaking love it! 64C will return

Man, I still have not hit the ZL. Can't believe I did not hit it in Des Moines. The looks of that one in the photo is rocking - sweet!!

Do yourself a favor and go find one to hit. It feels a little unbalanced to me, but the sound and feel off the face is great, I personally think better than the Amp. Given the choice for MC, I would go with a White ZL over the Amp, and I loved the Amp.

You wont be disappointed with what does show up for 2013 MC. That, I know.

He was there in Des Moines! We all know that for sure bro, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back