The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

It's ok, Chunky. I'll send you a text and fill you in...on Monday.

Can you text me too? Just for fun of course hehe

I wonder when we find out more details about this 4th team

Who is the freaking captain!?!?

It's ok, Chunky. I'll send you a text and fill you in...on Monday.

Just text me War and I will relay it to Chunky otherwise he gets all mad explaining he doesn't text. hahaha

Really dont know what to do for my videos. Hopefully I can figure something out. This event looks like an amazing opportunity.

Was driving down the North Dallas Tollway with my daughter and it hit me on my promo. Just like that. It all started to play out in my head and I got excited. I hope it looks as good on the video. Anyways, I've been stuck on the promo idea and didn't know what direction I was going to go with it. Going to take some work but I think I can pull it off.

JB and GG. Don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. Who is our audience for the videos?

Was driving down the North Dallas Tollway with my daughter and it hit me on my promo. Just like that. It all started to play out in my head and I got excited. I hope it looks as good on the video. Anyways, I've been stuck on the promo idea and didn't know what direction I was going to go with it. Going to take some work but I think I can pull it off.

Cool! Funny how random thinking occurs and BAM!! The great idea hits you.

JB and GG. Don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. Who is our audience for the videos?
I'm hoping we all get to see everyone submitted. Have my fingers crossed for it. Watching last years again brought back so many memories.

There really is no set audience.

Some people are serious! Like 3 foot putt not a gimme serious. He will never read this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

It was a tough putt.

Haha

If TBT doesn't do his radio voice in his audition i'm gonna be p***ed... That is all!!!!

Cool! Funny how random thinking occurs and BAM!! The great idea hits you.
I thought maybe a bathroom session or 2 might do the trick but it came early! LOL! I know....too much info.

If TBT doesn't do his radio voice in his audition i'm gonna be p***ed... That is all!!!!

Don't worry my brotha....the radio voice will be there...possibly doing a voice over on top of a video montage of long putts being drained :D

I'm hoping we all get to see everyone submitted. Have my fingers crossed for it. Watching last years again brought back so many memories.

Ill post up mine when the dust settles.

There really is no set audience.

Thanks man. Last time there was a clear audience and was just curious if it was the same this time.

Don't worry my brotha....the radio voice will be there...possibly doing a voice over on top of a video montage of long putts being drained :D

I hope so man!! The voice like those putts is silky smooth!

I just want to say good luck to all of you. There are so many people on this site that deserve the honor of playing in the MC, I'm glad I don't have the job of picking them.

I just want to say good luck to all of you. There are so many people on this site that deserve the honor of playing in the MC, I'm glad I don't have the job of picking them.

Very very true. Good luck to you as well!

Very very true. Good luck to you as well!

Thanks but I won't need luck this year. I'm working on my game for the 2015 or 2016 MC. I shot a 111 today on an unfamiliar course. I, sir, am not MC material.

I'm fairly new here, but I'm going to be throwing together some videos. Have a few ideas. Would be such a huge opportunity to be picked for the MC!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

My promo vid is almost done, where do we post them?

My promo vid is almost done, where do we post them?
You email them in, along with a few other pieces of information.

Back