Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

for the 3 other teams, it's a battle for 2nd place honestly.

You should stick to your jr stock boy position at puma cuz your prediction is weak.....btw your folding skillz are lacking :D

for the 3 other teams, it's a battle for 2nd place honestly.

Tyler Nolan AKA Tyno ....... AKA Team Hackers & MC 2012 MVP

I went ahead and deleted all the negativity in here because it wasn't necessary and it was completely taken out of context. This is meant to be a happy thread and I plan to keep it that way. Have an issue? PM me.

If there was negativity I am glad I wasn't here to see it....you are right this should be a very happy thread

Wonder when the lucky one will find out about their golden ticket?

I think the captain of said team will be announced before the name IMO

Wonder when the lucky one will find out about their golden ticket?

I think the captain of said team will be announced before the name IMO

I think the reverse will happen, JJ. I think the team name will be announced along with the golden ticket winner, then who will be captain. It just seems weird to have a captain announced for a "Mystery" team, know what I mean? But then again, I've been dead wrong before.

I think the reverse will happen, JJ. I think the team name will be announced along with the golden ticket winner, then who will be captain. It just seems weird to have a captain announced for a "Mystery" team, know what I mean? But then again, I've been dead wrong before.

Isn't that exactly what happened with War Eagle's Team?

It also seems odd to have a player on a team without a captain. Lol. Who knows how it will happen. I'm just excited to see it.

I thought that WE was announced as the captain after the name was announced....but again, I've been wrong before. Oh well. Can't wait to hear the name, the captain, everything!

It also seems odd to have a player on a team without a captain. Lol. Who knows how it will happen. I'm just excited to see it.

If they choose a winner from the name the team thread, they aren't necessarily going to be on that team. We still don't know which team either of the two previous winners are playing for yet.

I thought that WE was announced as the captain after the name was announced....but again, I've been wrong before. Oh well. Can't wait to hear the name, the captain, everything!

Nope. Remember he had a question mark for his avatar for a couple of days because he didn't know his team name yet? That's when I submitted "The Mysterians" as a joke name. (There was a musical group called Question Mark and the Mysterians" back in the '60s.)

Smalls is correct. I was named a Captain of Team _________, then it was announced.

I have a feeling something exciting might be announced in less than 30 minutes!!!

Wow! Guess I am not going anywhere for a little while!

No mam. It sounded more like a bird tweet than a stuuuuuuuuuder:D

Well this is very exciting, looking forward to some exciting news.

You didn't let me know to announce it!!!!! :D

Man, the news just keeps on coming !

Back