Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • White

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Like the color options for consumers...will be interested in seeing how they perform

Love the color! I think this year is going to be the year of the color drivers!

That's a good looking face. It really pops with colored heads.

I love the blue one!

These look great! I'm just glad something is being done to change things up...the blue one is sweet though...

I'm shocked by the results. Didn't seem all that long ago that everyone thought Taylormade was crazy for going white and that people didn't like it. Now people are jumping over this?

Not a big fan myself, though appears a few companies are going this root.

I think it's more the option to have choice that people are liking. If they just came out with a blue top only people would whine (though blue is my fav).

I like the white a lot

So they show these as an option on the Cally website, but it says sold out if you click on the colors. Does that mean they're not offered?

Kevin

Awesome idea. Catering to the buyers with different colors has been in other industries for a while, great idea for Callaway to bring it to golf.

I really want to game the red!!!

Tapatalking on my iPad

2013 Callaway Driver Crown Colour

2013 Callaway Driver Crown Colour

Poll, For the new Callaway driver, what's your favourite crown colour?

Mod please merge.

Poll, For the new Callaway driver, what's your favourite crown colour?

Mod please merge.

I don't think we have a poll on this already... we do have a thread though. Did you want those merged?

I don't think we have a poll on this already... we do have a thread though. Did you want those merged?

Look at you all moderatey.

Kevin

White for me, I love my R11 and it will take a lot for me to change so the white helps

There are more colors shown on the Cally site, including purple and what looks like a teal. And a light brown they are calling TMex.

Kevin

Yes please :)

There are more colors shown on the Cally site, including purple and what looks like a teal. And a light brown they are calling TMex.

Kevin

And the TMEX color hits the ball 300 yards!

I pick the blue and would buy a red shaft and a white grip. Go USA.

Kevin

Link for the site? I'm curious to see the others but cannot find on the main callaway site (sorry, apparently blind tonight)

I really want to game the red!!!

Tapatalking on my iPad

I wish the red was more Husker red though. Either way, I'd still game that one or the blue one.

Now I'm confused. Did Cally offer a color option for just the bottom of the Razor Fit? Because now that seems like what I might be looking at. Anyway, here's the link.

http://udesignu.callawaygolf.com/

Kevin

I just don't see the fascination with the blue, I can't get myself to like it. The orange is cool looking. Other than that I'd probably opt to stick with black, after playing the r11 before I kinda liked going back to black.

Back