What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
snap hook/push slice?

What I am wondering is if there is the same thing (a hard left arrow or a 45* right arrow), as all the lefts are the same thing and all the rights are the same thing.

What I am wondering is if there is the same thing (a hard left arrow or a 45* right arrow), as all the lefts are the same thing and all the rights are the same thing.

oh idk. maybe the straight lines are push/pulls and the angled lines are hooks/slices

after school.. so that was only 9 holes? hahaha i kid. very nice round Ice.

I didn't tee off till 5:45... got 18 in no problem. Didn't run into a slow group till 17. hard to see on the last 2 holes but I got it all done.

Shot an 86 yesterday for the second time this week. 45/41 at WhiteFish in Northern MN. It's a short tight course. The greens were great. Loved my new putter grip- Winn Jumbo Lite.

I played with the dew sweepers today. It was good for 8 holes then not so good the last 10. Oh well...82 (40, 42)

Shot a 41 on the back at my home course. Really up and down thread. 1 birdie - 4 pars, 2 bogeys and 2 doubles= 5 over. Weird. I was brutal from 100 yards and in. Putted well though.

3 over par 75 from the tips.

Shot 40/41 for a 81 at a new course today. Blue tees with 70.0 rating and 122 slope.
Could have probably scored 2-3 strokes higher, but didn't think I need to focus in 3 putts in the front 9.
Gave 3, 6, 14 strokes to my playing partners and didn't even pick up one single skin in matchplay.

Shot a -4, 32 today. 5 pars, 4 birdies.
Spoiler
9 hole Scramble for a buddies company, me and two of my regular golfing buddies played in it and took 2nd place.

:alien:

I took my 5 year old son out this evening so we only got in nine holes, but I wouldn't trade our time for anything. I shot a (+1) 37 with two birdies and three bogeys. I hit 5/7 fairways, 6/9 GIR and 15 putts. Definitely happy with how I struck the ball and with my choice of playing partner.

Home course blue side 132 slope played the same 9 three times

Hit the ball great, 2 penalty strokes and some goof ups but ill take it

49/43. 32 putts. 130 slope. Career low round. I'm knocking on breaking 90! My goal by years end!

Shot a 90 today at a nice course in Maryland. I was hitting the ball real well, but made some dumb mistakes too.

Had a team match play competition today, 8 of us from my team at work against 8 of the guys from the other server team. Front 9 we played 2 man better ball and back 9 we played Chapman. Match play the entire way. 1 point for winning each 9, team with the most points won. I was our team's captain and top ranked player. Me and my partner took on the other team's A squad and we lost the front 9 but won the back. 2 of my teams won 2 points and one of the others split. We wound up winning 6-2. We are the S.H.I.T. (Sanford Health Information Technology) Cup champions.

Had a team match play competition today, 8 of us from my team at work against 8 of the guys from the other server team. Front 9 we played 2 man better ball and back 9 we played Chapman. Match play the entire way. 1 point for winning each 9, team with the most points won. I was our team's captain and top ranked player. Me and my partner took on the other team's A squad and we lost the front 9 but won the back. 2 of my teams won 2 points and one of the others split. We wound up winning 6-2. We are the S.H.I.T. (Sanford Health Information Technology) Cup champions.
Look at P4B already getting his Captain on. Congrats dude!

Look at P4B already getting his Captain on. Congrats dude!
Heck yeah dude, gotta get some prep work in on this captain business. Thanks for the congrats, we had a fun day out there today. Mainly a bunch of IT nerds but a few of us can swing the sticks a little bit once in a while.

9_21_12Cimarron_zpsab884bbd.jpg

Not bad. Only 9 GIR's, which was a disappointment but form 10 on I was waiting in a line of three groups. Hit a shot, sit and wait, hit a shot, sit and wait. Killed my rhythm and you could tell in my final holes, missed every green by just feet.

...but from 10 on I was waiting in a line of three groups. Hit a shot, sit and wait, hit a shot, sit and wait. Killed my rhythm and you could tell in my final holes, missed every green by just feet.

That's the worst, man.

Terrible weather and decent score considering I guess.

44/43
31 putts

45 degrees with 20-25 mph winds at tee off lol. Almost just went home, but tomorrow may be worse.

Posted via tapatalk.

Nice round Jman and damn good for that weather Hawk!

Terrible weather and decent score considering I guess.

44/43
31 putts

45 degrees with 20-25 mph winds at tee off lol. Almost just went home, but tomorrow may be worse.

Posted via tapatalk.

I loath wind, and I would take that score Hawk. good job out there! Warrior golf!

Thanks guys. I hate it too. It's not going away though. Looking forward to next May lol.

Posted via tapatalk.

Thanks guys. I hate it too. It's not going away though. Looking forward to next May lol.

Posted via tapatalk.
I played in the same weather this morning Hawk, 45* when I teed off and windy as heck. Ended up shooting a 79 with a double on 17 and a bogey on 18, only had 28 putts though so that helped.

Not a bad day on the course, I just couldn't make anything drop.. Five separate holes the ball stopped within a few inches, directly behind the hole..

Anyways, 37/41 -- 78. Two bad shots, two doubles.. No worries though, it was a great day for golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back