Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the crazy thing, too many options, what I like about the apple products is that they have a single company handling all the issue if something happens. OS issues, call apple, unit issues, call apple instead of where you call the inexistent microsoft customer service and call toshiba or HP for the unit etc. . .I love my mac book pro, it's 3 years old yet it runs as fast and smooth as my girlfriends 2012 mac book pro. I've only had a minor warranty issue which the apple store fixed overnight, unlike my girlfriends old toshiba which had constant problems from day 1 and best buy had to send it in which took over three months to fix for some reason-finally they realized the entire computer was crap so they replaced it with a brand new one so she sold it and got a mac book pro!

My point is that I think I will stick with Apple. As greedy as their legal department may be, their stuff has made my warranty nightmares look like a small mishap compared to the crap we had to deal with trying to fix a 6 month old windows 7 based computer. I will probably get the new ipad or snag the iPad 2 for cheap at a local store

Lol. Stupid microsoft. Honestly though windows 8 looks tempting. The app ecosystem will be weak. Blakcberry weak is my fear.

I have the new ipad and its hands down the best tablet I've used. My playbook rules too.

Honestly I think I've been too negative talking about electronics in general. Its weird being a tech nerd left me with some feeling of superiority LOL. Gonna cut it out.

All OS's have their strengths. They're all customizable too. Just depending how far you want to go. My playbook runs android apps. There are custom balckberry os's. The iphone can be jailbroken. The android phones can be rooted. Find what things matter the most and go from there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the crazy thing, too many options, what I like about the apple products is that they have a single company handling all the issue if something happens. OS issues, call apple, unit issues, call apple instead of where you call the inexistent microsoft customer service and call toshiba or HP for the unit etc. . .I love my mac book pro, it's 3 years old yet it runs as fast and smooth as my girlfriends 2012 mac book pro. I've only had a minor warranty issue which the apple store fixed overnight, unlike my girlfriends old toshiba which had constant problems from day 1 and best buy had to send it in which took over three months to fix for some reason-finally they realized the entire computer was crap so they replaced it with a brand new one so she sold it and got a mac book pro!

My point is that I think I will stick with Apple. As greedy as their legal department may be, their stuff has made my warranty nightmares look like a small mishap compared to the crap we had to deal with trying to fix a 6 month old windows 7 based computer. I will probably get the new ipad or snag the iPad 2 for cheap at a local store

That's definitely a strength of theirs usually. Its funny how heated things can get but a lot of us are protective of our phones or electronics for some reason

I played with all the phones tonight and I'm kinda torn. I liked the S3 but the One X and iphones felt better in hand. Their snappy but I'm used to iOS with my ipad and prefer that in some cases. I'm gonna look for a cheap 4s until the One X+ comes out then compare the big 3.

They all had their pro's and whatnot.

That's definitely a strength of theirs usually. Its funny how heated things can get but a lot of us are protective of our phones or electronics for some reason

I played with all the phones tonight and I'm kinda torn. I liked the S3 but the One X and iphones felt better in hand. Their snappy but I'm used to iOS with my ipad and prefer that in some cases. I'm gonna look for a cheap 4s until the One X+ comes out then compare the big 3.

They all had their pro's and whatnot.

yeah definitely, the 4s was pretty cool and I'll gladly grab one at a cheap price if I can instead of paying 700+ for a contract free iphone5 haha I've been used to the iPhone configuration since I bought the first ipod touch years ago and I just got used to it I guess so I prefer it

yeah definitely, the 4s was pretty cool and I'll gladly grab one at a cheap price if I can instead of paying 700+ for a contract free iphone5 haha I've been used to the iPhone configuration since I bought the first ipod touch years ago and I just got used to it I guess so I prefer it

It just works for some of us. I'm excited about using the nike golf app.

It just works for some of us. I'm excited about using the nike golf app.

FWIW, I think Golfshot is better. Can unless you want to use it for something other than score keeping, and in that case I'm not sure of its other features.

FWIW, I think Golfshot is better. Can unless you want to use it for something other than score keeping, and in that case I'm not sure of its other features.

Love golfshot and golfcard. Haven't found a course that wasn't in one or the other. Love the golfshot ipad app. Huge display with distances and the overhead map.

I use Golfshot also and cant play a round without it. When I get a rangefinder though I'm going to be using G-Stats. I would love to not use my phone and play golf with almost no technology.

I use Golfshot also and cant play a round without it. When I get a rangefinder though I'm going to be using G-Stats. I would love to not use my phone and play golf with almost no technology.

Then you might as well get some blades, persimmon woods, and a Corey Pavin putter! Pair those w/ no GPS and you'll be shooting 110 in no time!

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Lol that would be the day huh :)

Meant electronics though

Lol that would be the day huh :)

Meant electronics though

Oh, I know. I was just messing with you. This is after all the electronic bread.

BTW, iPad case... Lifeproof Nuud or Otterbox Defender? Anyone?

I never used the Lifeproof but love the defender. I used it on my iPhone and it's like a tank. Got tired of how big it was though.

I went with the defender case. $85 is a hell of a lot better than $140. Besides that, I was reading some professional reviews on the Lifeproof case and it seems as if the seals on the case can get broken down pretty easily. I wouldn't want to think that my iPad was waterproof and find out it's not later on down the road.

Last edited:
ya definitely. good choice in case!

Hi Tmex...

img1369-1.jpg

It will never make it to the market in time to save them.

Is that what this thing is supposed to be? I'm very interested to see what the interface will end up looking like.

blackberry-10-l-series-white-602x463.jpg

It won't matter. Until Blackberry figures out how to intergrate Google Play Store Apps, seamlessly, it won't matter. They are getting some LTE equipment, which will help, but Apple is getting the business side of the smartphone world locked down. Android is catching up, but nothing like what Apple already has in place. There business' that are running their entire business through iPhone/iPad using some of the business apps and email services. Probably will never be able to do that on Blackberry. Blackberry has found a way to wait way to long to grow with the rest of the world. Don't be surprised if we aren't having this some conversation about Apple in 5 years.

It won't matter. Until Blackberry figures out how to intergrate Google Play Store Apps, seamlessly, it won't matter. They are getting some LTE equipment, which will help, but Apple is getting the business side of the smartphone world locked down. Android is catching up, but nothing like what Apple already has in place. There business' that are running their entire business through iPhone/iPad using some of the business apps and email services. Probably will never be able to do that on Blackberry. Blackberry has found a way to wait way to long to grow with the rest of the world. Don't be surprised if we aren't having this some conversation about Apple in 5 years.

Watch it. Business doesn't move forward until Apple says #GOTIME. :wink:

It will never make it to the market in time to save them.

Agreed. And even if it does make it out, people won't ditch android or ios

Agreed. And even if it does make it out, people won't ditch android or ios

In my opinion RIM is done and a sinking ship. Unless they can reinvent the iPhone these releases wont matter. Like PD says Apple has the business side all but locked down now with everyone going to iPhones. That is where it hurts RIM the most.

Hi Tmex...

img1369-1.jpg

Hey Ryan. Lol. I'm not sure I like the new blackberry phone. It's what it will look like too.

Play dough, I can very easily download and use android apps on my play book. I don't think BBM 10 will have any issues with that. Have you used the play book and its 2.0 software? It's legit. My only issue is and always has been lack of stock useful apps.

Nokia Lumia 820 :) Gotta support my local Microsoft lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back