The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a little Cobra love tonight? That would be pretty cool! Cobra or not, it will be something really really good - no doubt!

Getting close....

The birdie is squawking away! Can't wait to hear about this.

Maybe a little Cobra love tonight? That would be pretty cool! Cobra or not, it will be something really really good - no doubt!

That's what keeps running through my brain.. That'd be awesome.

That would be pretty cool, I really like the looks of the new lineup. But as you said, no matter what it is it will be pretty awesome!

There are some many opportunities to make a funny with some of these responses. Looking forward to the bird

Sweet! Perfect time to check in!

I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be just that. But anything that THP brings to us is always great!

Seriously. Tappin'.

I was dead wrong, this is really freaking cool!! Blind testing rocks.

The birdie delivers an egg of mystery. I like it.

What an amazing and interesting testing opportunity!! Such mystery. . .I love it

I love blind testing, can't wait to hear what wedges they are, I'm sure the testers will be chomping at the bits to put those reviews out once the embargo date passes.

Super cool. Going to be some lucky lucky testers

i know this forum testing is gonna be cool! mystery OEM and mystery wedges to be tested prior to the embargo date is freaking AWESOME!

Testing while keeping a secret? This is crazy.

I always picture something like this when the THP bird is done:
bird08.jpg

Hmmm.

de6ezuva.jpg

why hello there putter covers

Holy carp! It is crazy around here lately!

NICE. Reckon that's a lot of putters.

I'll bet those putter covers are not empty!

Uh oh, I smell spiders. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back