New to the site and game!

I'dHitThat

Reaction score
Handicap
Unknown
Hi all, my name is Cody, I'm 23(as of yesterday), originally from AR but in the military & stationed in MO, headed to Germany soon ..and have recently become obsessed with this great game. I was directed to this forum from another one when researching SGI irons, read that there was a huge thread about the Di11's here, and definitely found some good info. Anyway, I liked the site so much more than any of the others I have visted and decided to join, doesn't seem near as cluttered and everything is easy to find so far.

I'm extremetly new to the game , had 1 lesson last week and my 2nd lesson is tomorrow. I have been on the driving range every day except for one since then, and only missed that day because the car was towed for illegal parking, as I was on my way to the range ..so I think I have a decent excuse. :laugh:

Enough rambling, I look forward to sticking around and learning a ton, maybe I can contribute some info one day. If anyone wants to share some knowledge on SGI irons I'll be happy to read, having a difficult time deciding between quite a few!

Welcome to THP Cody. Thank you for your service, and safe travels over seas. Glad you joined and have gotten the golf bug. It only gets more addicting the more you get into it.

Edit: head over to the Official Equipment Pondering thread and post what irons you are looking at or wanting more info about. People will be more likely to see it there and I'm sure you'll get some great info.

Welcome aboard. i am sure you will find all the informations you need right here.

welcome to THP, I lived in southern Germany for a while, absolutely loved it, I hope you do too!

Hey Cody, Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome. Safe travels abroad. Everybody has value here, don't be afraid to jump right into the conversation. Knowledge is power, only when it's shared with other people. Thanks for your service

Welcome to THP Cody

:welcome: :birthday: we are glad you decided to join in, thank you for your service Cody.

Welcome to thp cody

Welcome to THP cody

Welcome Cody, staf safe man.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum Cody.

Welcome, thanks for your service, and you have a great forum name!

:welcome:

Glad to have ya Cody!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Cody, happy belated birthday, and thank you for your service! You will enjoy it here!

welcome!

Welcome!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Cody! There is a crazy amount of information on just about every single set of irons out there, so hit up the search function!!

Welcome to THP.

Back