THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Friday at 6:00 pm at Papasitos, room for 10 is reserved.
2788 Windy Hill Rd.
Marietta, GA 30067
(770) 541-6100
http://pappasitos.com/location/?id=52

For those arriving later (like me and Deano) I'll keep an eye on this thread on Tapatalk..

If you folks are going elsewhere afterwards, keep the thread updated for us!!

I can't wait to meet all of you. Butterfly's are in full bloom. Third lesson at Golftec tonight. I hope it doesn't mess with me too bad for the weekend.

See all or you Saturday morning.

I can't wait to meet all of you. Butterfly's are in full bloom. Third lesson at Golftec tonight. I hope it doesn't mess with me too bad for the weekend.

See all or you Saturday morning.

Right on Phil!! I hope your lesson was of high quality!

I will be bringing my desktop humidor with me, with a few of my favorites to share with anyone that is interested. :D

Looks like im staying about 40 miles from the course, but no worries.

Prob going to check out the PGA Tour Superstore and Golfsmith Extreme stores out tomorrow afternoon before heading to dinner with some friends and turning in early.

Cant wait to see everyone saturday.

I will be bringing my desktop humidor with me, with a few of my favorites to share with anyone that is interested. :D

Oh! Freddie will be all over this!

Looks like im staying about 40 miles from the course, but no worries.

Prob going to check out the PGA Tour Superstore and Golfsmith Extreme stores out tomorrow afternoon before heading to dinner with some friends and turning in early.

Cant wait to see everyone saturday.
where are you staying? why not move closer?

For those arriving later (like me and Deano) I'll keep an eye on this thread on Tapatalk..

If you folks are going elsewhere afterwards, keep the thread updated for us!!

Same here. I will be in the area tomorrow night, but will not make it to Papasito's. But, could meet for a refreshitude somewhere up in Kennesaw.

Same here. I will be in the area tomorrow night, but will not make it to Papasito's. But, could meet for a refreshitude somewhere up in Kennesaw.

Wherever we end up, I'll be sure to post in this thread. Hopefully people can stay tuned while away from the computer!

I believe we are at the Super 8 in Acworth. Apparently it's gotten solid reviews. Probably only about 15 minutes from the course.

You're about 8 miles from the course, and 7.5 miles from Taco Mac. I was going to stay there but opted for the Super 8 in Kennesaw because it was closer to the restaurants. I'd rather drive further to the course when I'm totally sober than drive back from partying when I'm a little happy.

You're about 8 miles from the course, and 7.5 miles from Taco Mac. I was going to stay there but opted for the Super 8 in Kennesaw because it was closer to the restaurants. I'd rather drive further to the course when I'm totally sober than drive back from partying when I'm a little happy.
A very wise man ..

ir13...not sure where you are staying but double check highways bbefore traveling Saturday monrning because DOT is doing some major road repaving along I 285 overnight and on the weekends.

I think I can finally commit to dinner tomorrow as all my plans worked out. So excited to see everyone!!

Glad to have you join us JT

ir13...not sure where you are staying but double check highways bbefore traveling Saturday monrning because DOT is doing some major road repaving along I 285 overnight and on the weekends.

Staying in the North Decatur area.

I believe we are at the Super 8 in Acworth. Apparently it's gotten solid reviews. Probably only about 15 minutes from the course.

We aren't anywhere yet, I can switch it up if need be

I may have missed this being addressed in all the posts, but what time will most folks be getting to the course on Saturday? I am coming over from the Buckhead area and just want to allow myself enough time to meet Y'all before the first group goes off. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

I 285 near near Ashford Dunwoody and Riverside Drive is where some of the road work has been happening. They have had two or three lanes blocked at time with the repaiving. This could play into your travel time unless you are coming through town and up I 75 North.

I'd love to make it dinner tomorrow & Papasitos is one of my favorites but I've been on the road all week in SC. Need to spend some time with wife & kids. See you all Sunday. Order the table side fresh made quac at Pappas. Good stuff.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I think I read that Chewie was recommending we arrive between 8 and 9 for the demo day part.

Might just skip the 285 route and just head into downtown to pick up 75 and avoid the paving.

Back