THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

That sounds right to me. Should be just about the perfect weather too.

Except I heard there was a good chance for rain on Sunday. I'm really hoping it stays away. Big Time.

Looking forward to tomorrow night!

I would advise showing up between 830-900am. The range will be set by then and we can get to work.

Except I heard there was a good chance for rain on Sunday. I'm really hoping it stays away. Big Time.
DUDE!! Really?!?! Dont even start that kind of talk.

I should be leaving between 5-6 tomorrow. I have 5 hours as a time frame for my drive but so far my GPS has been over estimating by 45 minutes, I hope to arrive in Kennesaw between 9-11.

I should be leaving between 5-6 tomorrow. I have 5 hours as a time frame for my drive but so far my GPS has been over estimating by 45 minutes, I hope to arrive in Kennesaw between 9-11.
AM or PM?

What a great course to play. Then he gets to hang with THPers in Atlanta.

TapAhoy!

Might just skip the 285 route and just head into downtown to pick up 75 and avoid the paving.

Absolutely avoid 285. If you're in the North Decatur area you can probably get on 85 South at North Druid Hills or Clairmont and take 85 South to 75 North. Much easier than trying to fight with construction on 285.

Absolutely avoid 285. If you're in the North Decatur area you can probably get on 85 South at North Druid Hills or Clairmont and take 85 South to 75 North. Much easier than trying to fight with construction on 285.

Thanks for the heads up. I will just take 78 W from Snellville to N Druid Hills Rd and then 85 S to 75 N. I don't want to be late meeting all you fine people. Now it's off to beautiful Monroe, GA to put my last 8 - 10 hours of work for the week!

Well today's the day it all begins. Everyone drive safely.

TapAhoy!

Safe travels everyone

Safe travels everyone, have fun.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I got the chili

But I did almost forget my golf clothes, the mrs saved me

Now that is funny, see you tonight and drive safe.

I'm headed out in an hour or so. Picking up Ryan at 4pm in the ATL. Those of you traveling in, please travel safe
I got the chili

I got the chili

Well the good news is you remembered what is important. Now lets see if your Canadian friend did as well. Hey Dan, do you spell Chili with a U somehow?

Now that is funny, see you tonight and drive safe.

I'm headed out in an hour or so. Picking up Ryan at 4pm in the ATL. Those of you traveling in, please travel safe

Will do man, we will check back here later and see where everyone is at

Well the good news is you remembered what is important. Now lets see if your Canadian friend did as well. Hey Dan, do you spell Chili with a U somehow?

I have to pick him up, ill make sure chili is loaded up before anything else

Safe travels ya'll.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Safe travels to everyone today! Watch out for all the idiots out there.

Finally on our way, just 15min behind schedule, kids watching DVD and I'm listen to rydercup

Back