The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Question

For the 30 second Promo video, can it be in the form of a commercial?
Also is HD preferred? (That is all I work with)

And does the 500 need to be paid before or after submission.

Go Big Orange

Question

Go Big Orange

You need to be selected. If you are selected, then the 500 is to be paid in full or in 4 payments of 125.

Picture quality does not give someone an advantage, as the message in the video is far more important than the quality of the picture itself.

Question

Go Big Orange
It can be in whatever form you want, as long as you are promoting the correct product with the correct company.

HD or SD, it doesn't matter.

The $500 will be paid after teams are picked.

You should check out this story on the home page: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=17519
This is the same link that is in the very first post of this thread. All your questions will be answered there.

Filming at a tour van stop?!?! I like it!!

Was wondering if anyone may attempt that.

Yeah I was kinda suprised that I didn't see anybody shooting video in front of the tour van in Des Moines

You need to be selected. If you are selected, then the 500 is to be paid in full or in 4 payments of 125.

Picture quality does not give someone an advantage, as the message in the video is far more important than the quality of the picture itself.

Welp

I will get my videos done sometime between working on this TV show pilot

Go Big Orange

Both videos filmed, have to edit them a bit next week. I hope they do the job!

Finished filming and editing my promo video this morning. Only 3 weeks until the deadline, folks!

I got way to many thoughts going through my head for this. Gotta get it done in the next week or so......

Finished filming and editing my promo video this morning. Only 3 weeks until the deadline, folks!

Nice! 3 weeks is a short time! I'm excited to see what everybody has planned, filmed & edited!

I cant wait to see all these great videos....it's gonna be awesome!

I know of one THPer that is shooting his videos today. It's gonna be awesome seeing all the videos.

Both videos shot, just alot of editing to do. Hope to bring some NY flare this year to the MC as a first timer!!!!

I'm glad to see all the videos falling into place. It's going to great to see these videos sharing some heart felt thoughts about the Morgan Cup. Those promos should be off the chain as well.

20 days remaining for those that are thinking about it. Don't think, just do! Would love to see some vets offer up some vids cuz you all know what it's all about. Keep them coming and make them good.

Last edited:
time to get on the ball, got my idea for the promo video down, just need to fix it a bit to get in the 30 second window and shoot it

I'm having a good hair day today, might be time to shoot the bio video.

Editing? I just shot mine and Cropped the dead noise at the beginning and end. You guys are some regular Scorcese's

I think I may start my filming today. I have my ideas down for sure

Editing? I just shot mine and Cropped the dead noise at the beginning and end. You guys are some regular Scorcese's

Hahaha, dude it's the message that counts, hehe. I just enjoy the editing process. Hope to see you go Colsaerts on TB and Caledonia dude.

After some encouragement this weekend in Atlanta, I've decided that I'm shooting videos and making an attempt at getting in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I've got my promo idea scripted and ready to shoot, just need to figure out where. I still need to figure out what I want to say in the bio video.

30 sec and a minute respectively is not a lot of time for someone who can't say anything in less than 100 words.

After some encouragement this weekend in Atlanta, I've decided that I'm shooting videos and making an attempt at getting in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I've got my promo idea scripted and ready to shoot, just need to figure out where. I still need to figure out what I want to say in the bio video.

30 sec and a minute respectively is not a lot of time for someone who can't say anything in less than 100 words.

I love seeing this news!

I am thrilled that you have decided to submit some videos, Donne.

Nice D!

Back