What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
breeze is that the Super deep? or just the regular R9?

breeze is that the Super deep? or just the regular R9?
I already have the original R9, the one I loved and have repurchased is the R9 460.

102_0632.jpg

Well I did it again,wife is gonna shoot me. Picked up a Nike VRS Pro #3 wood of the e-bay for 20.00 plus shipping. Just could not turn that down especially since it has my beloved PX 5.5 in it!

That's great for you especially since the shaft is what you needed. By the way $20 is great, you got great deals this month on stuff haha

hit 10/11 with the fit today (used 3w on the other 3 holes)...hitting it beast long again and straight as an arrow...going to be playing tomorrow in a father/son best ball scramble...should be awesome!

I already have the original R9, the one I loved and have repurchased is the R9 460.

102_0632.jpg

SUCH a good head dude. Sounds SO wonderful too.

I put it in the RAZR Fit thread but I'm putting it here too by gosh!

DSC_0408.jpg

Dude, I really love how well I hit this driver. I just goes so frickin far and the sound is amazing!

Dude, I really love how well I hit this driver. I just goes so frickin far and the sound is amazing!

The sound is the it for me with this one. I love my LL, but until I cotton ball it up, it'll sit for a while. I was about to put the 4DX back in the bag for the adjust-ability, this just fell into my lap and boy am I glad it did after my fling with it and the B.Asha 5X in Iowa.

The sound is the it for me with this one. I love my LL, but until I cotton ball it up, it'll sit for a while. I was about to put the 4DX back in the bag for the adjust-ability, this just fell into my lap and boy am I glad it did after my fling with it and the B.Asha 5X in Iowa.

The B. Asha 5X Razr Fit combo is sick, but the 7x was stupid legit!

The B. Asha 5X Razr Fit combo is sick, but the 7x was stupid legit!

I was just enamored by how well the 5 held up for me, it was an eye opener. The 7 was nice, but I'm not manly off the tee like you and JRod!

I was just enamored by how well the 5 held up for me, it was an eye opener. The 7 was nice, but I'm not manly off the tee like you and JRod!
I really really want to try that shaft. I think like you, the 5 could fit me just right.

I really really want to try that shaft. I think like you, the 5 could fit me just right.

I hit the 7 first and the 5 was an afterthought, I'm glad I finally hit it though. I only took it on the course because no one else had grabbed it, I'm glad I did. Even as all over as my tee swing was I hit a couple super nice balls with it.

I hit the 7 first and the 5 was an afterthought, I'm glad I finally hit it though. I only took it on the course because no one else had grabbed it, I'm glad I did. Even as all over as my tee swing was I hit a couple super nice balls with it.

The 5x? I'd like to give that shaft a try. Lots of good things being said about it.

A Cleveland Mashie. Playing it tomorrow...

Interesting, I really need to hit one. I know that I'm pretty pumped about getting the X-Con 5 shaft and seeing how it compares to the X-Con 6

The 5x? I'd like to give that shaft a try. Lots of good things being said about it.

Yep, the X has just got a favorable flex code for my swing. Its a fun one, the forum testing is going to be a fun one to watch I'd venture to say.

Yep, the X has just got a favorable flex code for my swing. Its a fun one, the forum testing is going to be a fun one to watch I'd venture to say.

Should be cool for sure. I loved the C. Kua, so I figure the B. Asha should work pretty well for me.

Interesting, I really need to hit one. I know that I'm pretty pumped about getting the X-Con 5 shaft and seeing how it compares to the X-Con 6

I've always opted on the heavier weights in my drivers (high 60's, low 70's) but I've come around. Its still a thought/work in progress for me on how I feel about it though.

Should be cool for sure. I loved the C. Kua, so I figure the B. Asha should work pretty well for me.

The B.Asha blows the C.Kua out of the water so much IMO its not even funny. I didn't get along with with the Kua so I was leary, but JB was right, its so much more stable its crazy. I think you'd have a blast hitting it and trying it out, that's for sure. I love that Miyazaki puts SO much thought and R&D into something before rolling it out, it always shows.

The B.Asha blows the C.Kua out of the water so much IMO its not even funny. I didn't get along with with the Kua so I was leary, but JB was right, its so much more stable its crazy. I think you'd have a blast hitting it and trying it out, that's for sure. I love that Miyazaki puts SO much thought and R&D into something before rolling it out, it always shows.

That's awesome. I couldn't really go after the C. Kua so more stable sounds freaking amazing. Yeah, I definitely want to hit this shaft.

I've always opted on the heavier weights in my drivers (high 60's, low 70's) but I've come around. Its still a thought/work in progress for me on how I feel about it though.
I have too, but it really depends on the driver head for me.

Leupold GX-3i. I didn't even play today, I just spent 3 hours walking around the course finding out how far away everything (and I mean everything) was. It's so much better than my Laser Link I can't think of a word for it... I loved the RH on prismed courses but that's twice a year. Needed more. Got more.

I liked the RAZR as well but it wasn't as quick as the GX and money wasn't an issue. I love the solid metal body on the 3i too.

Black Adidas warm up pants, Odyssey putting target, and a pink Bridgestone golf hat

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Interesting. I hated the c kua for that reason. It's the only miyazaki ive hit (i think) and thought it was garbage.

Interesting. I hated the c kua for that reason. It's the only miyazaki ive hit (i think) and thought it was garbage.

Its SO much more stable its crazy. In fact, in the interviews with Tim had they not mentioned the C.Kua I would have never ever made that there was any type of association between these two shafts other than Miyazaki in all honesty.

Rit dye. I am attempting dyeing golf balls yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back