Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a few of them, on the second hole (156 to the front pin) I hit a 150 yard draw -7 iron from the tee that hit dead in the center of the green about 15 feet from the hole, It was a righteous GIR!

The second shot was on the 4th hole Par 5, I hit a perfect drive, straight down the middle, when got to the ball, I checked the distance with my range finder, it was a nice 256 yard drive I was happy with that. I was driving so well yesterday, and hit so many fairways which is something I've really sucked at

30 foot putt for par on a par 5 I had never parred before. 18th hole.

Left myself about ten feet for par from a nasty lie way below the green by throwing a decent pitch up with my lob wedge.

Drained a 25 footer from the fringe to win the press and owe no $$.

John Deere Tap'n

I did spin a ball back about 15 feet also but it went off the green so that wouldn't count.

That wasn't a roll back...that thing SHOT back off the green! Never seen a ball try to get back off the green so fast.:D

LtEvO TaPpEd

Drove to the green on a par 4 pin high but off the left side. Didn't think I would make it and caused the guy to actually jump in the group ahead of us at Colorado National hole 4. Felt bad and went to apologize and they were coming to give me a high five. Whew

LtEvO TaPpEd

Drove to the green on a par 4 pin high but off the left side. Didn't think I would make it and caused the guy to actually jump in the group ahead of us at Colorado National hole 4. Felt bad and went to apologize and they were coming to give me a high five. Whew

LtEvO TaPpEd

That's a great shot man! Congrats did you make the putt?

[SUB]chipped in for birdie on the hardest hole of the course :)[/SUB]

Hmmm... None. I was left golfless this weekend.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Had two the last couple of days, one at Fossil Trace from 138 to 3 inches and then at Red Hawk, I think it was from around 90 to 1 inch, both were in Colorado.
ya that shot on #2 was crazy. I love that I went to check if it was mine since I never saw mine land haha.

Yesterday I almost made 2 on a Par 5. Hit a 6 iron from 195 down the hill and it was cutting right at the pin. It landed short and released and almost went in. Left myself a 8 ft eagle putt that I missed. It was amazing to see in the air. I really wish it had gone in.

Yesterday I almost made 2 on a Par 5. Hit a 6 iron from 195 down the hill and it was cutting right at the pin. It landed short and released and almost went in. Left myself a 8 ft eagle putt that I missed. It was amazing to see in the air. I really wish it had gone in.

That would have been crazy, at a THP event too!

That would have been awesome, JT.

I would have quit if I made that haha. Great shot, sucks you didn't make the putt though.

I would have quit if I made that haha. Great shot, sucks you didn't make the putt though.

Yeah there really wasn't much in the putt. I was just way to amped as I stepped up to it. I forgot to breath and I pulled it. Ah well. Tap in Birdie was okay.

hole 16 par 3 hit my 6 iron left and down a huge embankment prob 30' down hill. had an uphill lie over a sand trap to a tighly tucked pin hit a 60* to 1 foot to save my par and my best round. felt so good when i walked up considering i couldn't see the flag from where my ball was.

Sunday at Bentwater at the ATL outing, I was about 180 out with a downhill lie in the bermuda rough. There was a 15 foot gap in front of the green between a front bunker and the rough that I could run a shot up to the green. Our best ball match was still tight at the time as I hit a rocket of a 5 iron up the hill right through the gap onto the green to 12 feet. Canadan yells over something about a "golden horseshoe" stuck somewhere in my body. I missed the birdie putt but the tap in par was a good result on that hole.

My shot of the day came off of my approach shot on a par 5. I was a little over 130 yards out and I ended up in gimme range. The shot felt so pure, and it had a slight fade to it.

IMG_20121001_113142.jpg

had a few really good ones from really ugly spots but the one that i put closest to the hole was a 7i from 146 AFTER dunking one in the water
almost a par... tap in bogey

had a few really good ones from really ugly spots but the one that i put closest to the hole was a 7i from 146 AFTER dunking one in the water
almost a par... tap in bogey

that's a great bogey-Russ

210ish out on 13 with about a 25mph headwind. My 3w has been working amazingly well all round so I grab it out of my bag normally would have went 3i if not for the wind. I was not expecting what happened next. I hit a perfect fade over a tree and landed it 5-7 feet from the pin. I just stood in the middle of the fairway for a minute in shock and the look on my playing partners face was priceless. I missed the birdie putt of course.

I was playing out at Chester Ditto in Arlington, TX last Tuesday for my birthday and was on hole #9 340ish yards; I despise this hole. The hole turns pretty good left and I play a fade, but had a decent wind to my back so I pulled my driver and hit a high fade down to about 70 yards out center of the fairway. (Not the best shot) When I got to the ball I immediately reached for my trusted 55* SCOR wedge, haf swing and let it fly. The ball 1 hopped into the hole for only the 2nd eagle of my life. I was jumping up and down like a kid and my dad ran up onto the green in disbelief. He pulled the ball from the hole went to the club house and bought one of the "Hole in 1" frames took a sharpie scratched out the 1, put a 2 and framed my ball!

Chip in bridie on 18 to end the round. Sitting up just off the fringe in light rough, choked down on a 9 iron just to get it into the fringe, rolled down like a putt, took the break, trickled into the cup. Good way to end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back