Fantasy Football- Non THP League

I got steamrolled by my brother today. I'm already hearing how awesome he is. Ugh.

My team is fine. Just a bad week.

Well, hopefully the Cowboys keep playing like the Cowboys so I can go to 4-0

Well, hopefully the Cowboys keep playing like the Cowboys so I can go to 4-0

lol don't hurt kmacs feelings

Can't get much worse For him, his squad dropped a massive log

yeah i really got back in form today the RG3 trade was well worth it even and i think the other guy should be happy ridley put up good numbers today

I need Gould to at least score one more point than Miles Austin tonight. Come on Bears defense!

I need Gould to at least score one more point than Miles Austin tonight. Come on Bears defense!

Weird following the game tonight as I have Gould and my opponent has Austin in my THP league. Our match is closer so I am ok with Gould putting up a zero. Go Dallas!

Can't get much worse For him, his squad dropped a massive log
His team played their worst, and my team played their best.

I need Marshall to have less than 12 points tonight (non-ppr) in one league and Murray to have 15 tonight (ppr) in another. Partially on track.

MFer I just lost. Stupid miles austin

I'm up 206-133 lol

2 qb league...ryan and rodgers finally both showed up at same time

Interesting league setup.

Yeah the details are back on the first few pages, got a rookie spot too, semi keeper league pretty good payout

Question for those in FF outside THP. What does big money mean for your league?

For me it is $100 as I am in two leagues worth that much as well in a few others that puts my FF investment up towards the $300 range.

Question for those in FF outside THP. What does big money mean for your league?

For me it is $100 as I am in two leagues worth that much as well in a few others that puts my FF investment up towards the $300 range.
League champ in a league pays $500 for my league with some of my buddies.

Back