What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bought a new putter? or new shaft?

Putter. They bent the other one back but it isn't fitting my eye very well. They made it sound like it would need to go back to odyssey for a reshaft and I don't have that kind of patience.

John Deere Tap'n

Bought two RAZR Fit adapters.

Metal X #7 since some moron threw my other one and cursed it.

John Deere Tap'n

lol. I hate when someone does that to my putter.

lol. I hate when someone does that to my putter.

Haha, it's the worst. It's not like I could kick his arse either. He has the reflexes of a cat.

John Deere Tap'n

Had a $10 coupon, went to the store to get more E5s, but for 19.99 - 10 coupon, decided to get some of these top flight v2 gamers I keep reading good things on. Will try them out this weekend.

Putter. They bent the other one back but it isn't fitting my eye very well. They made it sound like it would need to go back to odyssey for a reshaft and I don't have that kind of patience.

John Deere Tap'n
you still have the other one? I have a friend looking for one

you still have the other one? I have a friend looking for one

My buddy said he wanted it to convert into a belly. I'll let you know after I find out how serious he is.

John Deere Tap'n

Got a primo condition set of 20th Anniversary MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Muirfield irons 2-SW off the bay for $260. They have less than 30 rounds on them and have been well cared for. They will go great with My Macgregor Velocitized T85 Eye-O-Matic persimmon woods and my Macgregor Muirfield Jack Nicklaus Putter. Cant wait to get it all out on the course.

Puma shorts amazon $30.00 reg. $70.00

image_01.jpg

Thanks for the unintentional heads up buddy. Copped myself a pair too.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

2 REL 3Gen 360's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 NDMC Whiteout's, Grip Tape and Solvent, Groove Sharpener

Haha! I don't mess around when it comes to cheap ponders! LOL
I didnt even have time to offer you some that I had laying around in the garage. Quick on the purchase trigger.

I didnt even have time to offer you some that I had laying around in the garage. Quick on the purchase trigger.

Damn! LOL

Ah well. I'm just antsy for these to come in and the two adapters I nabbed earlier. Its fun having an adjustable driver again. Plus, I really do like these 3Gen REL's...alot. The set I got off the tour van for my i20's are terrific thus far.

Haha! I don't mess around when it comes to cheap ponders! LOL

A guy that wants instant gratification when it comes to golf equipment. We would get along.

Today I bought a Razr X forged 4 iron to complete my set. I just hit irons better than I do hybrids and I really only need on hybrid in the bag, and I just lurve my Razr X forged irons.

Today I bought a Razr X forged 4 iron to complete my set. I just hit irons better than I do hybrids and I really only need on hybrid in the bag, and I just lurve my Razr X forged irons.

Good luck with that long iron! I'm sure you'll stripe it.

I am pretty stoked. I have a Razr Fit 3 wood on the way. I currently have the Hawk 3wood and love it. I expect the Fit to be it and more. It is coming with a Fubuki Tour 63s shaft in it. I think that shaft is going to be great for me.
[h=2][/h]

I am pretty stoked. I have a Razr Fit 3 wood on the way. I currently have the Hawk 3wood and love it. I expect the Fit to be it and more. It is coming with a Fubuki Tour 63s shaft in it. I think that shaft is going to be great for me.
[h=2][/h]

Sick buy, it is an awesome 3 wood. Really, really long.

Sick buy, it is an awesome 3 wood. Really, really long.

I am most excited about the shaft. It will be an upgrade from my shaft in the Razr Hawk 3 wood.

This showed up at my door tonight!
ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back