New from West Des Moines, IA

Welcome to THP I live in the Quad Cities! Just had blast in DM playing at TCI!

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Thanks everyone. Bummer I missed your trip through DSM. Hey Sleuth, I actually live across the street from Jordan Creek Mall. It is a small world. JRod, what did you think of TCI? I had an offer to play there on Sunday for $22.00 but can't.

Thanks everyone. Bummer I missed your trip through DSM. Hey Sleuth, I actually live across the street from Jordan Creek Mall. It is a small world. JRod, what did you think of TCI? I had an offer to play there on Sunday for $22.00 but can't.

We had a great time at the THP outing. A very nice course. $22 is a great price.

Welcome to THP

I would play TCI everyday of the week for $22 that's a hell of a deal!

Haha I can see Scheel's from my front yard.

I tried to get on TCI one last time yesterday but they had the State tournament there. Man $22 is a steal. Hell of a course to host a State tournament, but man that must be brutal to walk.

Let me know if you ever want to play some time. I have a walking membership over at Beaver Creek and pretty much play any course in the area. I know it's late, so feel free to drop me a line next season too!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Back