Forum Testing Signup - Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts

War and I will be sorting the Van accordingly. The 9.5 is in my bag right now and the others are in the van. So yes you coreect sir..
Not to correct, but I believe I remember both the 9.5 and the 10.5 as options in ATL.. I would assume the Tour Van would be kind enough to bring both!

War and I will be sorting the Van accordingly. The 9.5 is in my bag right now and the others are in the van. So yes you coreect sir..

That thing ALMOST snuck up to Ohio early!!!! heh, good thing I'm an honest Canadian eh Freddie?

Good group of testers, can't wait to see the feedback on these. I am in serious need of a driver/ shaft upgrade.

5S here and it's going in the Amp. Will get some numbers on the Aldila RIP before its taken out.

I am going to be really work on the driver swing before Ohio, because I really want to try the B. Asha when everything is clicking for me a little better than it was in St. Louis. I really want to swing the 7X.

Did everyone go 5?

5S here and it's going in the Amp. Will get some numbers on the Aldila RIP before its taken out.

That'll be a sick combo dude!

Edit: Dan's right, I went 4x. I've never really used a shaft that light and I'm excited to try it out.

It will be there in a 9.5* Razr Fit. The ball goes where the face is aimed. i'm seeing a mid ball flight bullet.

Awesome. Looking forward to hitting it. Would there be any way I can put it in my 8.5*?

Seriously. Tappin'.

Awesome. Looking forward to hitting it. Would there be any way I can put it in my 8.5*?

Seriously. Tappin'.

I'm sure there are going to be wrenches there dude.. You should check it out in the 9.5 first though. I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm sure there are going to be wrenches there dude.. You should check it out in the 9.5 first though. I was pleasantly surprised.

Oh for sure. I was just wondering if I didn't like it in the 9.5* if I could throw it in my 8.5* to see if its better.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Congrats to the testers!

Oh for sure. I was just wondering if I didn't like it in the 9.5* if I could throw it in my 8.5* to see if its better.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I obviously can't speak for JB and GG, but at the Iowa outing they let people try out this shaft in there own head. There were even a few that played with it during the round.

I obviously can't speak for JB and GG, but at the Iowa outing they let people try out this shaft in there own head. There were even a few that played with it during the round.

Cool. Don't know if I would take it out on the course, it might get "lost" if I really like it. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

Cool. Don't know if I would take it out on the course, it might get "lost" if I really like it. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

There was a lot of joking about that.....lol

This shaft just does it to people. It'll be awesome once I get this thing shafted, gripped, and ready for the course.

There was a lot of joking about that.....lol

This shaft just does it to people. It'll be awesome once I get this thing shafted, gripped, and ready for the course.

I bet it will be. I was really hoping I could get chosen but I will just have to live vicariously though you testers. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

We have such an awesome group of testers.

Time to bring it dudes!

Great group of testers! Looking forward to the results!

That'll be a sick combo dude!

Edit: Dan's right, I went 4x. I've never really used a shaft that light and I'm excited to try it out.

Glad you decided on the 4 Dam. That's the one I'm most interested in (although I'm thinking 4S) and look forward to your thoughts on it throughout the testing.

Back