2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd need to drop ten pounds before rocking knickers, hahaha.

welcome to the Morgan Cup Cross Golf. prepare to be amazed, THP style.

Pretty exciting to see Cross Golf join the Cleveland/Srixon team in the 2013j Morgan Cup. I have always liked the looks of their apparel

Yes that is great news! The Cleveland/Srixon staffter will be looking great with this addition.....welcome to the Morgan Cup, Cross Golf!

Just checked out the Cross Golf website. Some nice looking clothes there for the lucky 8 MCers

Yes that is great news! The Cleveland/Srixon staffter will be looking great with this addition.....welcome to the Morgan Cup, Cross Golf!

You can say that again. Great to see Cross Golf Apparel join in for the 2013 Morgan Cup. Time to go find them on the net and show some Love.

Cross Golf makes some great looking apparel. Welcome to the 2013 Morgan Cup and thanks for your support!!

Nice addition, I will have to check out their stuff soon.

Another great addition to the MC!!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Wow just checked out their website and they have some awesome awesome stuff. Great mine

Wow, this is some pretty cool news. Cross makes some fantastic looking apparel. The CG staffers are going to be stylin' @ True Blue this summer.

John Deere Tap'n

Great addition to the event! This makes me really jealous for some reason.

Cross has awesome stuff! This is another big deal!

News for MC just keeps getting better and better

Nice addition! Some well dressed staffers thanks to Cross!

I'm checking out their site now, looks like they have some really good looking apparel. I have no doubt the Cleveland Staffers will be even better dressed this time around.

img6286.jpg

img9792.jpg

img11188.jpg

Just a few offerings from Cross, this line is understated but classy

I've actually never heard of them. Their stuff looks pretty sharp and so will the staffers!

I really like that pink cross shirt. They have some really nice stuff. Glad they threw there hat into the Morgan cup. It's gonna be amazing this year. Can't wait to see what else is coming out for this event.

I love seeing this event grow. How far it has come since the inaugural one is simply amazing.

I love seeing this event grow. How far it has come since the inaugural one is simply amazing.
It's hard to believe its only been two years. But a lot has happened and it is great to see

Poor Freddie, had to help me stumble through my promo's!
Seriously, that was one of the 8 hour stretches of my life. You Guys were kinda a big deal!

Seriously, that was one of the 8 hour stretches of my life. You Guys were kinda a big deal!

They still are and so are you buddy! The OG's. You guys did such a good job that it moved forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back