2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love each of those shirts, I'll definitely be picking up some Cross Golf apparel in the spring!

I love seeing this event grow. How far it has come since the inaugural one is simply amazing.

It has been amazing to witness. Incredible actually. Welcome Cross Golf!!

Cross Golf, superb!

I have a couple of Cross shirts, and they do more than just look good, they are quality shirts that work and don't get in the way. Amazing!

Big thanks to Butters today. After our round he was willing to hang out and shoot some video for me. Even with the wardrobe changes and applications of the prosthetics we got it done pretty fast. Hopefully will have the editing done this week.

Loving seeing people get excited about their kid's. Played in my societies presidents prize and it was one of those rounds that made me feel like I was back in MB great golf great friends and lots of fun. Oh ya I won too woo hoo

In honor of Cross joining the Morgan Cup, I wore my Cross golf shirt today. So comfy.

I purchased my first few Cross shirts this past year and absolutely love them. Very stylish, very comfortable. Pretty cool stuff here.

I've never had any Cross stuff before, their line up looks great. I found a couple shirts at Fairway Styles on sale I ordered yesterday; looking forward to checking it out after hearing such great things.

In honor of Cross joining the Morgan Cup, I wore my Cross golf shirt today. So comfy.

JB what is the closest companies material that cross is like? i have never seen any in person anywhere. and i may be making a purchase i was just curious if theres something comparable to. like the THP sligo shirt or TM Pima Cotton. I really do like their outerwear as well.

JB what is the closest companies material that cross is like? i have never seen any in person anywhere. and i may be making a purchase i was just curious if theres something comparable to. like the THP sligo shirt or TM Pima Cotton. I really do like their outerwear as well.

The outerwear is unlike anything you will see. Soft on the inside and incredible. The shirts are definitely tech material. I dont have a single one that has cotton.

The outerwear is unlike anything you will see. Soft on the inside and incredible. The shirts are definitely tech material. I dont have a single one that has cotton.

I wish i knew someone that carried the line like i said its that time of year for a wind jacket, and although the PGA show video has a womens jacket on it it def looked pretty different but in a good way. maybe i'll just take the plunge on fairway styles.

Promo video is done, big props to canadan for manning the camera.

Got to talk quite a bit about the mc today, supper excited

Promo video is done, big props to canadan for manning the camera.

Got to talk quite a bit about the mc today, supper excited

My pleasure buddy.. All that talk about the Morgan cup has me really fired up again. Gotta get my promo done!

I can't wait to see all these videos...its' going to be great

nice to see so many people getting their videos done. i think i got my video ideas down finally time to start taping some stuff on my upcoming days off.

I'm sure the videos are going to be 10 times better than last years so I can't wait to see them. The creativity was spectacular last year and it can only get better.

I'm sure the videos are going to be 10 times better than last years so I can't wait to see them. The creativity was spectacular last year and it can only get better.

Easy now, don't raise the bar to high

Thanks to SethO, I knocked my videos out today. I am excited about them. I reckon I like them.

I wish i knew someone that carried the line like i said its that time of year for a wind jacket, and although the PGA show video has a womens jacket on it it def looked pretty different but in a good way. maybe i'll just take the plunge on fairway styles.

I've always wanted to try them on in person as well.

The Cross Golf clothes look right up my alley! I love it! Cleveland + Cross = Smooth!

Love what I'm seeing on their site! Another solid partnership for MC 3.

People seem to shoot several days on their videos :) Commitment, I say!

Remember guys just have fun making your vid's and your personality will shine through. Good luck everyone

Been looking at picking up some more outfits. Maybe now is the time to give Cross a chance...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Thanks to SethO, I knocked my videos out today. I am excited about them. I reckon I like them.

Thats awesome man, glad you're throwing your name into the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back