Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a pic of a new Cleveland wedge in GOLF magazine...yum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We talking dsg or...

We talking dsg or...

Cavity back rotex IIRC. I only glanced quickly before dinner

Cavity back rotex IIRC. I only glanced quickly before dinner

BA isn't?!

On another note I just had interesting conversation with the tm rep.

So today I went to the newly opened dicks with my buddy Jason, and I checked out the Burner 3.0s, they were a bit different but kind of cool, but now I want a metal x haha

uh oh, I am pondering this

t_24535.jpg

Anyone else get titleist prototype golf balls?

No idea, man. I don't recall signing up for anything, at least recently. Maybe I have in the past. Excited that they sent me something to try out though.

If you're a team titleist member, you're in the pot

I'll send you my box if you want!

Haha just the box? Deal!

I'm looking forward to your guys' feedback on them actually. The current version spun more for me on short irons, but also for the driver too.

Haha just the box? Deal!

I'm looking forward to your guys' feedback on them actually. The current version spun more for me on short irons, but also for the driver too.

I played the E7 today and had no greenside spin. I missed it dearly. I know Kmac likes e7's I may mail him the remaining 11.

I played the E7 today and had no greenside spin. I missed it dearly. I know Kmac likes e7's I may mail him the remaining 11.

You seem like you'd like the rxs

A few ponders right now. First would be a 2012 Ogio Recoil stand bag, which budget golf has on sale. The other is a Mashie 3F+ 14* wood. Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
Also pondering adding a blade putter to mess around with. Odyssey White Ice or Metal-X were fun to test today.

Pondering on a new cart bag, my stand bag just ain't cutting it sliding & rolling around. Golf Galaxy has a couple on sale as well as Academy but can't decide which one.
The Academy bag has 13 dividers & a putter tube for a few extra bucks. The one at GG only has 7 & no putter tube but I get double points there. Thoughts?

I'm pondering a ball change. No good reason as I love the Z-STAR SL, just feel like trying/learning something different.

I'm pondering a ball change. No good reason as I love the Z-STAR SL, just feel like trying/learning something different.

I bought some ProV1xs today. Not sure why

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back