Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I said I was purchasing something. She will see the bill and just assume that 1 thing cost that much

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

No. I said I was purchasing something. She will see the bill and just assume that 1 thing cost that much

May I suggest separate bank accounts?

That wont fly with the wife. To stay somewhat on topic, I am pondering the heck out of the THP Invitational

I ponder this every single time I hit them in the sim, but it's still very much an unlikely ponder.

I absolutely love the Callaway Razr X Muscleback irons. They feel amazing.

Chunky, you need a secret stash in the paypal acct.

And don't ponder, you're coming.

That wont fly with the wife. To stay somewhat on topic, I am pondering the heck out of the THP Invitational

Dude, really? Wow. This situation is why I enjoy having my own bank account.

Amen to that bro. Going to be a while before me and the wife fully connect accounts haha.

I don't ask questions when she goes to the mall, and she doesn't ask questions when I'm on my computer or at the galaxy golf.

I have a "golf account" for situations like this

Hey Chunky, next time you get a raise, which is hopefully soon with all the new business, ask to skim the raise off the top, and have it directed to a separate bank account.

Amp 3 wood, Me and the Mashie F3 are not getting along. I sold the R11 fairway and now I'm stuck.

Seriously pondering a TEE 2 hybrid. They have it in stiff at rockbottom for 50 bucks. The only obstacle to my purchase is the lack of fitting, but that price is tempting... Does anyone know what it is like?

Amp 3 wood, Me and the Mashie F3 are not getting along. I sold the R11 fairway and now I'm stuck.

why not another R11 wood then?

Those are straight up Dicks brand clubs.

yeah they felt really really weird
i like how they put them in the Taylormade section so everyone thinks they're Talormade clubs

Still pondering a Mashie with the Gliderail +.

Sat here for 6 days watching 2 in Canada on ebay. Someone sure wanted the M3 I was trying for.... somehow ebay registered something like 116 bids on an M3 that went for 40 bucks.

Had an M4 get sniped on me in the last 3 seconds.

Want a new model of the M3, just for comparisons to my old M3.

why not another R11 wood then?

I may, if I can find a used one in good shape. I am loving my AMP Driver right now, so I am going to hit an AMP fw tomorrow.

I may, if I can find a used one in good shape. I am loving my AMP Driver right now, so I am going to hit an AMP fw tomorrow.

hopefully you can get a great deal on either one

I may or may not have what you are looking for. PM sent.

The Amp Cell woods are on top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back