Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith's first turnover would be nice right about now.

There ya go, it's his 2nd fumble

Will Georgia get shutout? Probably not, but WOW, talk about a terrible performance. Almost, ALMOST, Auburn-esque.

This game is driving me crazy

Well that was ugly

So in 2 weeks, UGA gives up a combined 80 or so points. Sometimes I wonder with the rankings if they even pay attention to the games. Last week, UGA showed they were not the 5th best team in the country.

Will Georgia get shutout? Probably not, but WOW, talk about a terrible performance. Almost, ALMOST, Auburn-esque.

Absolutely dreadful performance. Came out and just got bulldozed in the first 10 minutes. It was like they had no clue the game had started.

So in 2 weeks, UGA gives up a combined 80 or so points. Sometimes I wonder with the rankings if they even pay attention to the games. Last week, UGA showed they were not the 5th best team in the country.

Keeping on that theme, How big of a jump does UF make this week since two teams, possibly 3, in front of them lost? This season is just odd so far.

Keeping on that theme, How big of a jump does UF make this week since two teams, possibly 3, in front of them lost? This season is just odd so far.

Its a home win and not a real pretty one, but they deserve the jump especially with falling teams.

It is an odd season so far.

Its a home win and not a real pretty one, but they deserve the jump especially with falling teams.

It is an odd season so far.

Florida is not a Top 5 team. As you said earlier, it's Alabama and then everyone else. I think this is collectively, the worst Top 10 in college football this far into a season, I can remember in a long time.

Florida is not a Top 5 team. As you said earlier, it's Alabama and then everyone else. I think this is collectively, the worst Top 10 in college football this far into a season, I can remember in a long time.

I think one could make an argument that the top 3 is pretty strong based on how the teams have performed.

A few years back, it was the ugliest I remember when they had musical chairs at #2 and even USF was #2 for a brief period.

Worse actually, as I believe we have a top 20 team, we were just out played in all phases. I never saw this one coming. Not sure we would beat them if we played again but I don't think the beatdown would happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back