The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I'm not the only one!

003-2.jpg

Addictions!

I feel bad for my cat, everytime I pet her she gets shocked lol

Sounds like you need a humidifier.

I promised myself I wouldn't eat a single one of those this year. They are insanely addictive.

We all have to do our part or the company might go under and then we have none!!!! I've filled that jar twice, lol.

Watching a movie with Christian Bale called Equilibrium. If you like science fiction/ dystopian types of movies, this is a must see.

Kevin

We all have to do our part or the company might go under and then we have none!!!! I've filled that jar twice, lol.

I always wait till the day after halloween and stock up on candy corn at 75% off lol can't beat that

whatever happened to Timtheputterman? he hasn't had an item on sale since like November

whatever happened to Timtheputterman? he hasn't had an item on sale since like November

Interesting, must have disappeared along with Blind9, havent been able to get them to answer an email in 3 months.

Interesting, must have disappeared along with Blind9, havent been able to get them to answer an email in 3 months.

They answered my last email. I think it was a couple, or maybe a few months ago though.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

U try calling by chance?

Im sorry to hear that Ripper. We will have a statement about this soon. You are not alone in this matter.

Im sorry to hear that Ripper. We will have a statement about this soon. You are not alone in this matter.
This does not sit well with me. I'm still owed a club from my DPC set that I already paid for.

So much better Halloween candy. Gotta spread out my sugar.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just got a Living Social deal for colon hydrotherapy....wonderful thought early in the morning

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Just got a Living Social deal for colon hydrotherapy....wonderful thought early in the morning

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Most of those living social deals are based off of previous purchases and recent internet searches, correct?

WHOO! DirecTV guy is coming to install early, I'll actually get to use Sunday Ticket today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHOO! DirecTV guy is coming to install early, I'll actually get to use Sunday Ticket today!

Sweet Jman, I wish I got to watch football today instead I'm using my one day off in 3 weeks to install a satellite radio in my wife's salon for the owner and then going for thanksgiving dinner.

Sweet Jman, I wish I got to watch football today instead I'm using my one day off in 3 weeks to install a satellite radio in my wife's salon for the owner and then going for thanksgiving dinner.

Wow you start the Thanksgiving feast early!!

You're a working man for sure buddy. I'll watch multiple games at once or the first time and have a drink or three for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back