Breaking Bad (Spoilers)

This is the only show that I have ever watched every week from the first episode on. LOVE this show. I am worried the writing may get bad this year but every year they still deliver. I kinda hope the end it soon so it doesn't get bad.

Thats awesome you started watching it from the start man. From what I hear, there are 8 more episodes in the series left. I think it will wrap up nicely in season 6, and I don't feel like it was stretched out too long at all. I hate when show creators ruin shows by stretching them out.

Just finished season two and this just keeps getting better.

I need to start watching this on Netflix and get caught up

i heard Brian Cranston on Howard Stern last week it was a great interview. He said this was the best role of his life hands down and he will never have another roll as good as Walter White. as sad as i am that this will be the last season i'm glad they are ending it before it becomes a bad show. really looking forward to seeing what these writers come up with for a finale!

This is the one show I can honestly say has gotten better every single season. Season two was nuts, then three, then four was amazing, and I thought there was no way season five could be better, and it totally was.

This show is amazing. I recently finished all the live streaming episodes on NetFlix and, man, was it intense. Definitely worth the watch if you don't mind an intense drama. Whoever wrote/is writing this is brilliant.

This show is amazing. I recently finished all the live streaming episodes on NetFlix and, man, was it intense. Definitely worth the watch if you don't mind an intense drama. Whoever wrote/is writing this is brilliant.

this is spot on! the writing keeps getting better and better.

As has been said it has a slow start, about 2 to 3 episodes, then it gets better and better. Each season is better than the last and Walt is a brilliant character. I love this show, I need to watch season 5 now that you all reminded me it was completed :)

As has been said it has a slow start, about 2 to 3 episodes, then it gets better and better. Each season is better than the last and Walt is a brilliant character. I love this show, I need to watch season 5 now that you all reminded me it was completed :)

If you haven't seen season 5, you ain't seen nothin yet. I bet you are gonna love it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Currently on season 3. Obv great show. But episode 12 was the "fly" episode and was brutal. They spent the whole damn episode trying to kill that fly. Only disappointment so far.

Currently on season 3. Obv great show. But episode 12 was the "fly" episode and was brutal. They spent the whole damn episode trying to kill that fly. Only disappointment so far.

Haha. I loved that episode.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

If you haven't seen season 5, you ain't seen nothin yet. I bet you are gonna love it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really looking forward to it, got the first 8 episodes downloaded and ready to go when I finish these 2 night shifts.

On season 2 right now and totally hooked (as most had predicted).

I feel relatively awkward in how much I want him to succeed haha

Dude best show ever. I don't get hooked easily this one I've seen every show since the first episode. And rewatching all of them now to get ready for the last season.

Dude best show ever. I don't get hooked easily this one I've seen every show since the first episode. And rewatching all of them now to get ready for the last season.

Agree! I was hooked when Walt went through the trash to find all the parts of the plate when he was gonna let Krazy 8 go. So so good! I can't wait for Season 5.2!

Yeah, second time's a charm I suppose.. I can't stop watching at this point!

Despite what it is, I can't help but be massively intrigued by the scientific aspect of it all.. Not saying I'd become a drug maker if I'd seen this pre-high school, but i sure would have had more fun learning when i see arguably practical application of it.

It will only get better Dan. Half-measure and full-measure are my favorite episodes(season 4 I believe)

Trying to get through the first few episodes on Netflix but wow is it slow at some points.

Season 1 is brutal but it gets amazing.

I think there is enough here to keep me interested until that time comes. I lived in ABQ for a few years, so that helps keep my interest as do a nice job of using the city a another character vs. it just being a back drop.

Trying to get through the first few episodes on Netflix but wow is it slow at some points.

I think it really picks up part way through the season.. I'll agree that you'd do well to surf THP during the first couple while they build the characters.

I think it really picks up part way through the season.. I'll agree that you'd do well to surf THP during the first couple while they build the characters.

That is a solid plan right there.

This show keeps getting better and better.. And a bit ridiculous haha!

Also, am I the only one who doesn't find Walt's wife to be even remotely attractive?

This show keeps getting better and better.. And a bit ridiculous haha!

Also, am I the only one who doesn't find Walt's wife to be even remotely attractive?

AMC loves for the audience to hate the wives of the main character. Me, I don't like her looks, but it's cause I don't like her character

Back