The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you start the Thanksgiving feast early!!
Yep, we just like to give thanks at a different time than you 'Merican's.
You're a working man for sure buddy. I'll watch multiple games at once or the first time and have a drink or three for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, thanks buddy. Hopefully, this little install doesn't take very long and I can watch the end of the 10am games and the whole of the afternoon games, but based on my luck lately, I'm guessing that I don't see anything except for the sunday night first half whilest I eat Gobble Gobble.

Enjoy the NFL ticket Jman!!!

You know I will! Especially since I missed ALL the college games yesterday. Still bitter about that.

You know I will! Especially since I missed ALL the college games yesterday. Still bitter about that.

Recap for you.... some high ranked teams lost... to be continued new week...

WHOO! DirecTV guy is coming to install early, I'll actually get to use Sunday Ticket today!

I miss our D-TV, this will be our first Sunday that TWC has offered the Red Zone Channel. While not as good as DTv's NFL Redzone, its better than watching on a laptop!

Worst.candy.ever

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Dang, so much hate for candy corn. I'm eating some now while watching my Direct Tv, lol

Dang, so much hate for candy corn. I'm eating some now while watching my Direct Tv, lol

I don't like Direct TV either

Six pounds of Eyetalian meatballs. Mixed, balled, and cooked in less than 2 hours. No wonder the ladies love me.

Kevin

Finally got my hair cut. Only took me a half of a month to get around to it haha!

No more wings.

Were your side burns longer than the hair on top? Haha my sides grow faster than the top of my head so I have to cut my hair frequently or else I look like a vagabond

Tapping away without siri

Learning all the channels again sucks, but I'm really digging DirecTV right now. The new media center is freaking awesome too. I like it!

How does directv work? Get a dish, plug it in?

In the simplest of terms, the same way cable does. The difference being where with cable, you are getting a feed from a shared box outside your home that supplies lines to your area and with a dish you are getting service straight from the sky from a dish mounted or near your home.

Ok well I'm moving into an apartment where Comcast cable is the only option. Is directv more affordable? How do you hook it up?

Ok well I'm moving into an apartment where Comcast cable is the only option. Is directv more affordable? How do you hook it up?
It all depends on what package you want, in terms of affordability. As far as hooking it up goes, DirecTV would do the installation of the satellite dish for you.

It all depends on what package you want, in terms of affordability. As far as hooking it up goes, DirecTV would do the installation of the satellite dish for you.

You can usually package your internet and cable together and get a good intro rate with extra channels, for a year sometimes

You can usually package your internet and cable together and get a good intro rate with extra channels, for a year sometimes
When I had direcTV, the only package I could get was their offering of "high speed" internet, that plugged in to my phone jack. It was basically dial up, it lasted about an hour before I called and raise heck.

When I had direcTV, the only package I could get was their offering of "high speed" internet, that plugged in to my phone jack. It was basically dial up, it lasted about an hour before I called and raise heck.

At the time 7 years ago or so, and in WV, we got no local channels and if it was raining the picture was fuzzy. It was awful.

Aren't apartment buildings a little different though? Don't you just get what they say you can get? And if you were able to get Satellite, wouldn't you need to be on the correct side of the building?

Most of those living social deals are based off of previous purchases and recent internet searches, correct?

No idea...I'm more of a Groupon guy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

This is my favorite avatar ever. Gotta love the Duff man.

Currently watching "Broke" ESPN 30 for 30. Quite interesting.

I watch it while in Vegas, such a shame to waste all that money. NFL needs to take 1/3 of all rookie salary and put in a trust for each player. Most of the kids have no clue and are taken advantage of, big time.
Currently watching "Broke" ESPN 30 for 30. Quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back