PGA Superstore Spotted In NJ

glennQNYC

Reaction score
This weekend I noticed there will soon be a PGA Superstore opening on Route 17 South in Paramus NJ (near Route 4). Not sure how they will differentiate themselves from the Golf Galaxy, Golfsmith, Dick's, and Sports Authority in the immediate area... But more golf stores can't be bad!

This weekend I noticed there will soon be a PGA Superstore opening on Route 17 South in Paramus NJ (near Route 4). Not sure how they will differentiate themselves from the Golf Galaxy, Golfsmith, Dick's, and Sports Authority in the immediate area... But more golf stores can't be bad!

Yeah we were talking about that in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread. It's very exciting. I can't seem to find when they are opening other than "towards the end of the year". It is crazy how many golf stores are in that general vicinity but I saw in one of the articles that Paramus has the most retail stores in the country (or something of that nature). They are going to do an absolutely killing. Sadly, it may mean the end for Golf Galaxy which is basically right across the road on 17 north.

If it is anything like the ones in ATL, the only one that is anywhere in the same league is GolfSmith. Great stores with many hitting bays, huge putting green and bunkers to try clubs out. A-1 all the way.

If it is anything like the ones in ATL, the only one that is anywhere in the same league is GolfSmith. Great stores with many hitting bays, huge putting green and bunkers to try clubs out. A-1 all the way.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a bunker inside the atl one...awesome

Yeah we were talking about that in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread. It's very exciting. I can't seem to find when they are opening other than "towards the end of the year". It is crazy how many golf stores are in that general vicinity but I saw in one of the articles that Paramus has the most retail stores in the country (or something of that nature). They are going to do an absolutely killing. Sadly, it may mean the end for Golf Galaxy which is basically right across the road on 17 north.

More than Orlando? Whoa!!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a bunker inside the atl one...awesome

Actually ATL has 3 PGA SuperStores. The one in Duluth is the lesser of the 3 IMO, unfortunately it is the one closest to me.

I'm so excited for this. Paramus is absolutely an awesome place for shopping. I can't wait to go visit it when it opens!

I hate driving on Rt17 in Paramus, it's just crazy. But for a PGA Superstore I'll make an exception!!

Man, that's still a hour plus from Philadelphia!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, it's a bit far from me in S Jersey for sure, but I hope they do well up there so perhaps they can get another one down towards us!

Yeah, it's a bit far from me in S Jersey for sure, but I hope they do well up there so perhaps they can get another one down towards us!

I know a place you can stay and golf that is closer to Paramus....

Excellent, this is within day-trip range for me!

Ken

This is awesome news! I live about 45-50 minutes from Paramus and will go to Rt. 17 for all those golf stores. I usually make 2-3 trips a year and hit up all the golf stores. Now seeing that a PGA Superstore is being added I now may need to make even more trips.

Ahhh. That makes more sense.

It is a pretty shocking stat considering in Paramus they have "Blue Laws" preventing stores from opening on Sundays. So that stat is based on 6 days a week.

Tap Tap Taparoo

It is a pretty shocking stat considering in Paramus they have "Blue Laws" preventing stores from opening on Sundays. So that stat is based on 6 days a week.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah I hate that. Especially during the school year last year when Sunday was my day off.

We should hit up the PGA SS when it opens. So much lefty!

Yeah I hate that. Especially during the school year last year when Sunday was my day off.

We should hit up the PGA SS when it opens. So much lefty!

Count me in. And it was pretty awesome when I worked there. Closed Sundays. I worked for jewish owners and we had to close before sundown on Fridays so in the fall and winter we closed super early and they have to be closed on Saturdays.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Count me in. And it was pretty awesome when I worked there. Closed Sundays. I worked for jewish owners and we had to close before sundown on Fridays so in the fall and winter we closed super early and they have to be closed on Saturdays.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Wow. Crazy dude.

You folks are going to love it!

TapAhoy!

I'm so excited for this. My mom and I are going to head down and check it out the first Monday I'm home for break. I can't wait to see it.

The store is open finally. Heading there this weekend.

The store is open finally. Heading there this weekend.

I saw it was open for Black Friday but I didn't go. Let me know how it is.

Back