Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it, a lot actually. I'm not the highest ball hitter in the world, but a 10.5 suits me just fine, but that 11.5 just gave me a bit more height and seemed mis distance was a tad longer as well.

Yeah I'm the opposite my flight is already high and it was soaring them above my anser which is a tad too high at the moment too.

But the ball did just jump off that amp cell face, a very easy to hit club

Yeah I'm the opposite my flight is already high and it was soaring them above my anser which is a tad too high at the moment too.

But the ball did just jump off that amp cell face, a very easy to hit club

I think paired with a lower launching shaft, it might do you a bit better.

I liked it, a lot actually. I'm not the highest ball hitter in the world, but a 10.5 suits me just fine, but that 11.5 just gave me a bit more height and seemed mis distance was a tad longer as well.

I've always loved a higher loft head with a lower launch shaft, I just think I really do benefit from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always loved a higher loft head with a lower launch shaft, I just think I really do benefit from it.

I loved my 9.5 d2 (not considered higher lofted head) with my rip shaft in it, a deadly combo.

But I love the ping, less side spin for me, I just to get my swing in a groove where I can drop down to neutral at 9.5 and hopefully get some more penetrating drives.

I still Hawkponder SCORs. The deal they put on today sparked this hawkponder to come to the front of my mind again. I figure I'll end up with them eventually. So much good about them.

That's been my preference in the past too.

Ripper, I don't think you'll see much difference in forgiveness.

Thanks Hawk, that helps. I guess I need to look at my swing rather than my irons to improve. Now I can move on to pondering putters.

im tired of the customizable clubs and have ddecided to put an older TM r5 in my bag that is the same as my old golfing buddy had that we used. I really wanna stay with TM bc its just my favorite stuff but idk if that older club will hurt me compared to even my current cally ft5 draw
any suggestions

im tired of the customizable clubs and have ddecided to put an older TM r5 in my bag that is the same as my old golfing buddy had that we used. I really wanna stay with TM bc its just my favorite stuff but idk if that older club will hurt me compared to even my current cally ft5 draw
any suggestions

Out of curiosity, if you're tired of adjustable clubs, why not try another company? The Cleveland Classic is non-adjustable, and it's awesome.

one almost all my clubs are TM and i absolutely love them although i swiped a pair of bridgestone j33 forged irons and really appreciate the forged feel, but that said i cant afford anwhere near new and i can get a r5 for like 25 bucks shipped and ive used one in the past and loved it but is it up to snuff compared to say even the ft9 in my bag. ( ps i prefer to keep my companies stremelined in my bag for consitency from club to club )

one almost all my clubs are TM and i absolutely love them although i swiped a pair of bridgestone j33 forged irons and really appreciate the forged feel, but that said i cant afford anwhere near new and i can get a r5 for like 25 bucks shipped and ive used one in the past and loved it but is it up to snuff compared to say even the ft9 in my bag. (TM is my emotional fave so quality equal i always am more mentally solid with it )

If price is a factor I get that.. Still plenty of options including the classic that can be had for under 100 bucks if you're patient.

ya ik there are lots of options and the cleveland ul series (270 and 290) are on my ebay sniper list but im saving my money to buy or help my wife buy my optishot for a xmas present so im pretty well on the brokish side

ya ik there are lots of options and the cleveland ul series (270 and 290) are on my ebay sniper list but im saving my money to buy or help my wife buy my optishot for a xmas present so im pretty well on the brokish side

Ah yes... The optishot.

May I express how funny it is to see someone get "the shanks" in their house...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I really like these shoes a lot. I just don't know if I need a 6th pair of golf shoes. They are on $89 though. So tough.

fj56446.jpg

http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/FJ-STREET/10037156/Product

Ah yes... The optishot.

May I express how funny it is to see someone get "the shanks" in their house...

Driving for show and chutting for dough
After all my work to fix my irons and driving to hit out like a pro from tee box and down the fairway I wanna start strong and only perfect my short game next year.. My life passion is to at least make a legit run at my.tour card

gotta do what I can so training is more import ant then gear

I'm still flip flopping on what length I want my B. Asha'd up R9 to play at. I usually play drivers at 45.5", but I'm considering going to 44.5" or even 44" for this one. Hmmmm.

I'm still flip flopping on what length I want my B. Asha'd up R9 to play at. I usually play drivers at 45.5", but I'm considering going to 44.5" or even 44" for this one. Hmmmm.

that's an interesting ponder, I say try the shorter one in the name of science, or just go in and see what will give you the best set up and then have it adjusted

I really like these shoes a lot. I just don't know if I need a 6th pair of golf shoes. They are on $89 though. So tough.

fj56446.jpg

http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/FJ-STREET/10037156/Product
are you going to wear knee high tube socks with these....hehe

You looking to change the flex of that bad boy?

are you going to wear knee high tube socks with these....hehe

I love the old school look of them. Knee highs might work too.

Tapatalkin

A $1000 putter does nothing for me. Maybe I'm alone on this one.

A $1000 putter does nothing for me. Maybe I'm alone on this one.

Nothing for me either, I am fine with the 150 range.

Nothing for me either, I am fine with the 150 range.

Are you a mallet guy, because I am falling in love with my SeeMore SB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back