Last Resort (Spoilers)

Tonight's episode was really good. This might be the best show on network TV in a while. I really like the Captain. He has a fearsome set of teeth.

Kevin

They set up a ton of cool plots tonight. I really like this show. It's no Breaking Bad but good nonetheless.

Does the SEAL end up with the little LT or with the mysterious island girl? Or both?

Kevin

Does the SEAL end up with the little LT or with the mysterious island girl? Or both?

Kevin

Both. He seems like he's got some swagger.

Both. He seems like he's got some swagger.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I bet he rolls a Scotty.

Kevin

I bet he drives a BMW.

When you're that good a shot, you roll and drive what you want. And not because it's trendy, because you make it trendy.

Kevin

They set up a ton of cool plots tonight. I really like this show. It's no Breaking Bad but good nonetheless.

Agreed, it seemed like they opened a lot of different story lines, I'll be curious to see who's really behind all this.

I really enjoy the show, the Russian were a nice twist

Finally watched the second episode and I have to say it didn't disappoint. The Russians showing up was interesting. Can't wait for the next episode.

Watched last nights episode and was pretty impressed with this Perseus system they are using. Thought it was pretty crappy of that dude to tell the gang to take Red instead of the girl.

Watched last nights episode and was pretty impressed with this Perseus system they are using. Thought it was pretty crappy of that dude to tell the gang to take Red instead of the girl.

And from the preview for next week's show it looks like that dude is going to go nuts on the sub. The XO is starting to fall for that hot French girl while his wife from Falling Skies is home sticking up for him and getting tortured by the government. I like this French girl.

Kevin

I thought it was a better episode but I think we all know that ladies dad is involved and the COB will do something bad very soon!!!

And from the preview for next week's show it looks like that dude is going to go nuts on the sub. The XO is starting to fall for that hot French girl while his wife from Falling Skies is home sticking up for him and getting tortured by the government. I like this French girl.

Kevin

Yeah grenades and subs don't mix well. I like that french girl too, when she was talking him through that underwater cannon it was pretty hot.

I thought it was a better episode but I think we all know that ladies dad is involved and the COB will do something bad very soon!!!

Totally agree on both accounts. What is her father up to? He said something about "when the president asks you to do something, you do it"

The show is great! I like how all the story lines are forming. Just a little disappointed in the SEAL commander going soft so quick.

I am enjoying this show as well and I think the story lines are going to have some big surprises towards the end. Oh, the French chick is pretty cool.

TapAhoy!

Caught up with last week's episode. Another good one. Wonder what the French girl is testing for? I'm liking the French girl. I may have mentioned that.

Kevin

I'm like 2 or 3 episodes behind and don't have then recorded.....arrrrggggh

Primetime on Demand? I can watch back three weeks on TimeWarner Cable.

Kevin

Another good episode. Maybe I'm the only one watching. I hope not because I would hate to see it canceled. The ol' plot thickens. The SEAL makes all the girls cry.

Kevin

Kevin,

I have become a regular watcher as well. Great show this week.

Primetime on Demand? I can watch back three weeks on TimeWarner Cable.
I was just going to say this!

We have gotten two shows behind. We'll keep them on the DVR for now, but I can't get into this as much as I would like to.

This weeks show was was right up there with the pilot. Hope this continues.

You guys still watching this? I had missed a week and dont have DVR yet so it snowballed on me. Been watching them at lunch the past week and am finally caught up and really enjoying how they are keeping the plot flowing rather well.

Back