THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

If you make it to the last regular season game with the big 0-fer, can you please change your team name to the Lions?

Haha, like it. JJ name's already is Just win, maybe? he could also go with, Just win please!

In another league, I named my team Just call me Mare. That team is also good on paper but horrible each week. It must be the Carly Rae Jepsen curse. Or more likely its because we both have CJ.2k

Haha, like it. JJ name's already is Just win, maybe? he could also go with, Just win please!

In another league, I named my team Just call me Mare. That team is also good on paper but horrible each week. It must be the Carly Rae Jepsen curse. Or more likely its because we both have CJ.2k

Valid observations. Possible team name change coming depending on what happens this week :alien:

It was so nice to see CJ kind of show up last night. He surpassed his 8pt projection so I am thrilled!

does that mean our trade is off?

does that mean our trade is off?

you need to make some trades if you think you're gonna win this weak! your team is WEAK!

you need to make some trades if you think you're gonna win this weak! your team is WEAK!

Buck just like a few weeks ago, I look forward to embarrassing you

Valid observations. Possible team name change coming depending on what happens this week :alien:

If you lose this weekend, group 4 should get to vote on your new name change.

Is anyone in League 1 interested in Andre Johnson? I'm looking to trade him I think.

Not in the league, but just want to get outside opinions on what I should do. My team is set except one position, because MJD is on bye this week. Who to start?

Green-Ellis (The Law Firm) or Brandon Lloyd? The answer was Kenny Britt most probably, but he was on my bench lol...

Not in the league, but just want to get outside opinions on what I should do. My team is set except one position, because MJD is on bye this week. Who to start?

Green-Ellis (The Law Firm) or Brandon Lloyd? The answer was Kenny Britt most probably, but he was on my bench lol...

Law firm.

Dean....seriously?

That should be when you lose this week.

Haha that's so adorable. That avatar won't work with another name. Who really wants to see that go?

Back