Introducing The Captains - 2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

i know how you feel Due i couldn't enter last year and i regretted it a lot although it was prob the right decision.... the good thing is there really are 4 great captains, a great team returning and a few other good guys already picked to support this event and build of the momentum from this past morgan cup. I think its gonna be a great challenge to improve on what happened last year with everything. but i know theres a lot of people up to the challenge. I know i love seeing this grow year by year. Its pretty special.

Yes sir, these guys will certainly set the pace to knock this out of the ball park this year. It seems to me that last year really started a trend of "Cuppers" taking their game to a whole new level, I'm betting 2013 will be amazing to watch as these guys transform into touring pro's before our very eyes.

Great work to my opposing captains, I am honored to be able to go through this experience with you guys! Let's make the 2013 Morgan Cup the hands down best one EVER!

Wait, who was the guy dressed all scrubby like in that first video? Chunky, that video was awesome though, you kicked our butts. But we looked better! :D

Great videos Ryan, Ken, Jake, and Dean. Any of us would be honored to be captained by you boys. You could just see the joy and pride in all your faces.

Nice way to start off the videos for Morgan Cup 2013. Good job by all the captains.

Great videos guys, is it time to pick the teams yet?

Nice intro's captains! This is a great way to add to the excitement off the impending deadline.

With the submission deadline getting close, THP wanted to give you a chance to get to know the captains a little better.

Meet the captains of Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross & Team DotCom in these videos.

http://bit.ly/Qf1f73

Those videos were awesome. Four different guys talking about relatively similar experiences and similar expectations.

Just another thread getting me crazy pumped about having a chance to experience this event.

Very well done Gents. Four guys that you can tell are excited to be team Captains!

Awesome videos guys. Just further cements the greatness of these 4 captains.

Great videos guys! It would be an honor to play for any of you.

Or is it honour?

I like Chunky, keeping it light and loose! "What do I bring to the Morgan Cup?" *places the Morgan Cup trophy on the table* #NUFFSAID

Fantastic videos, all of you guys. It would be an honor and privilege to tee it up for any of y'all.

Great videos from all of you guys! I see that the choice of captains have been excellent and you are all up to the task! I'd be honored to join anyone of you and share the experience! Good luck to all captains and teams!

Chunky, keep that attitude and the other teams will have to give everything, and a little more to take that cup away. Good work!

Great job guys. I'd be thrilled to share the course with any of you and I'm sure the hopefuls all feel the same way.

some great videos there from some sharped dressed men.
epic video Chunky. you're awesome. and one-t's face is priceless in that picture...

I will be watching these this PM when I go home as the links are blocked at school. I can not wait.

I told Chunky not to share my picture I text him.

Did you guys not tell chunky about the ties?

See when you are dealing with a defending champion, we have to go through "his people", so its not always cut and dry. We get the message out, his people go to him to discuss and then we get a reply a little while after the fact. We are told that is because the constant harassment of the fans and media since becoming a champion. I liken him a lot to Lebron James. Expect many press conferences from Senor Chunky in the future.

See when you are dealing with a defending champion, we have to go through "his people", so its not always cut and dry. We get the message out, his people go to him to discuss and then we get a reply a little while after the fact. We are told that is because the constant harassment of the fans and media since becoming a champion. I liken him a lot to Lebron James. Expect many press conferences from Senor Chunky in the future.

as long as they are as funny as his first video i could deal with it...... for a few months at least!

His son needed the tie for school pictures that day.

Ah, a one tie household! Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Great job team Captains getting the true meaning of the the Morgan Cup out there for all to see.

I cant wait to see more. I like the fact that he wrote his ideas on a TelePrompter. I just dont think Yorkem knows how to spell.
hahaha....his son pooped on his good tie

Chunky clearly won this round. Even with a sneaky tactic to out dress him he still showed us up. Dammit that guy is good. You won this time Chunky.....but we'll be back! Oh yeah....we'll be back!

You had a sweet soul patch in that vid jake. Definitely took a strong t2
Chunky clearly won this round. Even with a sneaky tactic to out dress him he still showed us up. Dammit that guy is good. You won this time Chunky.....but we'll be back! Oh yeah....we'll be back!

Back