Orlimar Introduces Premium Golf Balls

Just completed the form after liking the page. Will be interesting to see how these balls compare to the Bridgestone and Titleist I use now.

I couldnt find the form

I am in.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is filled with all THPers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol I bet you are right I'm in also.

I was number 141, looking forward to receiving a ball sample. I carried a 21 tri metal back in the day and it was a fine club.

I received a couple 2 packs of these earlier this summer. I live pretty close to King Par and they were part of a promotional giveaway. I found them to have a pretty soft feel, similar to a Pro V1, decent amount of spin around the greens. I did not care for them off the tee. The day I was testing them out I was switching between Srixon Z Stars, Pro V1s and the Orlimars. Of those 3 I found the Orilmar to be the shortest. Even though I was not a fan of them my buddy loved them.

Will be interesting in on how they perform heads up with the ball I game now.

The form comes up after you like the page I think. It came up for me.

It didn't pop up for me, but underneath their banner image, off to the fair right, it says "318UC Golf Ball Giveaway". Click on that and the form page pops up.

It didn't pop up for me, but underneath their banner image, off to the fair right, it says "318UC Golf Ball Giveaway". Click on that and the form page pops up.

Maybe that's what it did, I don't remember now! But I did get the form to come up and I entered my mailing address.

every time I click on it i just get sent back to the facebook page

Just filled out the form. Looking forward to trying them out.

Might as well give them a shot, you might fall in love with the results.

Thanks for the info. I just signed up to get some. Will post my results.

good on them. be interesting to see if they can take a bite into the market.
2 pack coming my way and will test.

Awesome, I got my request in, I'm interested to see how these perform and how they look and feel in person.

Got my request in as well. but by the looks of it all 318 will be THP'ers! lol

I am in as well. Should be interesting to see how the ball will perform.

I am in....

I'm in! Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for pointing this out, I am in just in time. Can't wait.

I did this all on my phone and after I submitted my info did I see US residents only. oops

I was #262 according to the facebook page. Used to have the tri-metal and in my book "if it's free, it's for me!" Can't wait to try these out...

I did this all on my phone and after I submitted my info did I see US residents only. oops
Lets boycott them North of the border.

Just signed up. Lets see what these are all about!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Back