Nike Ladies Style for the Major

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the scripting for what the Nike Ladies will be wearing for the upcoming tourny. What are your thoughts on them. I absolutely love what they picked out. Great looks by all of them.

Michelle Wie
560268746_MC2AX-L-1.jpg

Suzann Pettersen
560268784_yV3o3-L-1.jpg

Ashleigh Simon
560268836_SZ8nH-L-1.jpg

• Admin
Paige Mackenzie?

• Admin
Just emailed Nike about it Harry

What's with all the blue? Don't get me wrong, I love blue, half of my closet is blue. It just seems a little odd that well over half of the outfits will have some sort of blue. I really don't care one way or the other, just curious if there was a reason for it.

• Admin
It was one of their signature colors for the line.

All the plaid is the first two days--they should have spread it out a little more.

All the plaid is the first two days--they should have spread it out a little more.

Gotta get it in on days where their girls are guaranteed to be on TV.

Gotta get it in on days where their girls are guaranteed to be on TV.

No guarantees for those who aren't in the chase. I wouldn't be concerned about Suzann making the cut.

Hope Michele picks the skort on Friday, instead of the pant. It's really cool.

I wonder what the highlighted ones and the highlighted "photoshoot" refer to?

Are there existing or forthcoming photos of the lovely ladies wearing those outfits?

Paige Mackenzie?

From Nike:

Paige got in pretty last minute so we did not have an apparel visual scripting sheet for her. If anybody needs it we can give the style numbers for her outfits.

From Nike:

Paige got in pretty last minute so we did not have an apparel visual scripting sheet for her. If anybody needs it we can give the style numbers for her outfits.

They can just send me photos of her instead. :D

Roughly the same as Camillo is of yours I would guess. Only she's taller than Camillo.

:mad-tongue: You're even meaner than I am, and that's saying something.

Ok guys, back to the topic at hand. How the Nike Gear clearly makes these girls play better.

Ok guys, back to the topic at hand. How the Nike Gear clearly makes these girls play better.

Or at least gets them more appreciative attention...

Back