The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tolerance is zilch, anymore.

I feel ashamed that 2 beers can make me feel this way.
a couple of 40oz are tough to keep cold unless you drink them fast hahaha
frank the gangsta

I might have had one of the more dense experiences at golf galaxy ever this evening.

Glad someone who had a clue that worked there stepped into the convo.

I might have had one of the more dense experiences at golf galaxy ever this evening.

Dude what happened? Tri county? There's 1 guy there and 1 up in miamisburg that is clueless

I have earthquake insurance on my home in Missouri. People laughed at me when I bought it, but it's cheap and they practically give it away.

Dude let it out.

Dude what happened? Tri county? There's 1 guy there and 1 up in miamisburg that is clueless

haha yeah man.. Took him 10 minutes to get it plugged into his computer and then another 10 arguing with me claiming that 'raw length' and 'playing length' are the same thing..

Finally one of the head guys there who I've interacted with before came back and confirmed to me that he'd take care of it personally to match length. That was definitely reassuring.

haha yeah man.. Took him 10 minutes to get it plugged into his computer and then another 10 arguing with me claiming that 'raw length' and 'playing length' are the same thing..

Finally one of the head guys there who I've interacted with before came back and confirmed to me that he'd take care of it personally to match length. That was definitely reassuring.

The manager there, tall dude, clean cut...eric?

The guy that sorted it out was Brian. Taller with short dark hair. Good dude. He's been there for quite a while.

Col

Side not, I hit bullfrog's old taylormade 7 irons tonight...piped it, felt so good

I need forged

Col

Side not, I hit bullfrog's old taylormade 7 irons tonight...piped it, felt so good

I need forged

hahaha col side not.. Classsic Deano'ism.

Those MBs feel incredible. Is Forrest playing them with the S3's still in them?

Glad you got it figured out. I hate dunces.

hahaha col side not.. Classsic Deano'ism.

Those MBs feel incredible. Is Forrest playing them with the S3's still in them?

Yeah for now, he murders them

He will be getting rid of the midsized grips though

Hi War.

Tim Horton's is amazing. It's coffee and donuts and bagels and soups and sandwichs. It's amazing. You should try it.
Im thinking I may have to do this!

Im thinking I may have to do this!

They make fantastic iced cappuccinos. Their French Vanilla cappuccinos are unreal. All kinds of crazy awesome doughnuts, or "Tim Bits" (some places call them donut holes?).

It's the best for breakfast. And it's on the way for you guys early morning.

They make fantastic iced cappuccinos. Their French Vanilla cappuccinos are unreal. All kinds of crazy awesome doughnuts, or "Tim Bits" (some places call them donut holes?).

It's the best for breakfast. And it's on the way for you guys early morning.
I drink black coffee, I dont mess around with the fancy stuff.

Also, I like crazy awesome donuts.

I drink black coffee, I dont mess around with the fancy stuff.

Also, I like crazy awesome donuts.

They have great black coffee. And you can be the judge of said donuts haha. I recommend the boston creme.

They have great black coffee. And you can be the judge of said donuts haha. I recommend the boston creme.
My favorite donut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back