Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

If not for the scene in the insurance office, then yeah that episode would have been dull. However I think this is the writers way of coming off the crescendo that was Opie's death/murder. Almost as if the show itself is in mourning, giving the characters time to heal and whatnot. Plus that ending with the home invasion set some things up.

That was another part that made me laugh. I knew she was going to hurt herself shooting wildly like that.

Nothing says defend yourself like standing right in front of the door that's about to get kicked in.. Definitely what her cop husband trained her to do, I'm sure haha

I do think we are going to find out exactly what's up with the home invasions soon. I'm puzzled at this point. Was the sheriff's house random or on purpose? If Clay is behind this, I can't see any reason to target the sheriff...

Oh Clay is definately behind all the Home invasions, him and the Nomads....you noticed at Church last night it was Clay and the nomads talking about the home invasions, nobody else.....not real sure of Clay's motive behind it all, but he is pulling all the strings.

I do think we are going to find out exactly what's up with the home invasions soon. I'm puzzled at this point. Was the sheriff's house random or on purpose? If Clay is behind this, I can't see any reason to target the sheriff...

Its never good to poke a bees nest. Not sure what the point was in attacking the sheriffs old lady either. Unless like you say it was random. She should have shot each one of those fools.

Its never good to poke a bees nest. Not sure what the point was in attacking the sheriffs old lady either. Unless like you say it was random. She should have shot each one of those fools.

That's what makes me think it is random-why would they put the club in jeopardy like that? If that attack wasn't random, you would almost think it is an attempt to bring down the club.
That tranny scene was hilarious....lol My gf was sitting on the couch doing work on her computer and she wasn't even paying attention to what was on TV. About half way through that scene she said "WTF are you watching?" and she literally never pays attention to what I am watching when she is working. lol

I don't get the point of the cooler?

I don't get the point of the cooler?

Nero's thugs wanted proof that Samcro took care of the hooker they thought snitch and they asked for a t*t and a thumb......Jax had the dude at the funeral home get them one

I think ish will hit the fan next week. These past couple weeks have just been setting it up.

Nero's thugs wanted proof that Samcro took care of the hooker they thought snitch and they asked for a t*t and a thumb......Jax had the dude at the funeral home get them one

I thought that's what it was but couldn't figure out where it came from. I get it now.

Tapatalking like a boss

I think ish will hit the fan next week. These past couple weeks have just been setting it up.
I would like to see SAMCRO actually not get their a$$es handed to them for once during a season.

I think the point of the home invasions (I agree, it's Clay and the Nomads) was to make the club think it was the 9ers. When that didn't work, and Jax got in somewhat tight with Pope, then he sicks the dogs on the sheriff, so when the sheriff comes after the club, it's Jax's fault, not Clay's. He should have more control over his goons, blah blah blah. It's a power play by Clay, IMO.

I think the point of the home invasions (I agree, it's Clay and the Nomads) was to make the club think it was the 9ers. When that didn't work, and Jax got in somewhat tight with Pope, then he sicks the dogs on the sheriff, so when the sheriff comes after the club, it's Jax's fault, not Clay's. He should have more control over his goons, blah blah blah. It's a power play by Clay, IMO.

agreed

Its SOA day, better recoginize

It just got real.
Great episode but I think they might have revealed Clay & the Nomads involvement in the invasions a little early.
Never mind, just saw the preview for next week.

But how does Jax get retribution on Clay without killing the club? The answer lies with Otto...

I never knew snow globes were so tough!

I think Jax brings it to Happy, he wasa nomad and it makes him look bad when his fellow nomads pull this crap

I think Jax brings it to Happy, he wasa nomad and it makes him look bad when his fellow nomads pull this crap

We all know how Happy loves handling this sort of stuff.

I'm wondering if Pope didn't just set Jax and them up for later...I mean why else would he give up one of the guys under his thumb? He had to have known what was gonna happen to that poor dude and his wife...I'm thinking that he's gonna use that later on as leverage.

That episode was pretty solid. Snow globe bashing was epic.. Tara going to Otto was kind of weak.

The whole Gemma side story bores me.

Creators wife. Were gonna have to deal with it. I thought she did an amazing job the first 3 seasons but like you I'm getting pretty tired of her character.

Creators wife. Were gonna have to deal with it. I thought she did an amazing job the first 3 seasons but like you I'm getting pretty tired of her character.

Yeah dude I was a huge fan of her in Futurama and she rocked the first couple seasons.. Now it's just painful. She used to be smart.

Her whole role is tired. But the rest is great! That was one well made snow globe

What was with the comment and name of this episode "its a small world"? Jax seemed excited they found the snow globe to use.

Back