SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

These are just beautiful, they will definitely be on the top of my list when I decide to replace the current Seemore!

Looks amazing, can't wait to roll one

I love the way these look here. I'm almost ready to order now, but every other place that I see these, including Seemore's site, makes them look black.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Come on Ohio. X -cellence . Time to get the Seemore roll on.

I love the look of the X3, that MIT be the putter I go with to get over my putting woes. I will have to wait until I can get fit though.

They will be in OH.

Super jealous, the Ohio event just keeps getting better and better.

Interesting to see California on the bottom, is SeeMore relocating?

Liking these. I liked their last insert line too. Probably the best feeling insert I'd rolled.

Liking these. I liked their last insert line too. Probably the best feeling insert I'd rolled.

I'm with you on that one. Hard to believe they could improve perfection.

Wow! These just look awesome!

Oh, holy sweet Seemore goodness! I can't wait to hear more about the specs ,(weight, toe hang, etc...). Seemore is bringing it!!

Oh man....I think I see a new putter that will be in the bag soon! That's a great looking putter. Can't wait to see the x1 and x3!

Tried them two weeks ago. They're veeeeery nice. Not sure about the insert though.

The finish is gorgeous. Is it the Smoke Diamond finish that they have on some of the Private Reserve stuff?

The finish is gorgeous. Is it the Smoke Diamond finish that they have on some of the Private Reserve stuff?

Similar it seems.

Very nice. The X3 is right up my alley.

Very nice. The X3 is right up my alley.

I agree Hawk. I would want to try one out to check that insert out before buying.

That's about the only question mark for me too. I like the Si insert quite a bit.

That's about the only question mark for me too. I like the Si insert quite a bit.

They are at the top price point for an insert putter as well.

Looks like a lot of people liking he X3 style, and I can see why. I really like the long 2 alignment lines compared to the short one on the FGP2. I like the new logo style as well on the back and bottom.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

ooooh...I like the looks of this!

Tried them two weeks ago. They're veeeeery nice. Not sure about the insert though.

How would you compare it to the Si insert?

How would you compare it to the Si insert?

This is what I want to hear about.

The Si3 has treated me very well, so the X3 should be right up my ally, but the X2 seem's to be calling my name.

Back