The Official Counterfeit Thread

Anyone have any experiences with jacksgolf24 on ebay? I'm considering buying some razr x irons from them and am only a little suspicious of some of the wording in the listing. "All golf product we sell on eBay is genuine product purchased from authorized professionals" It just seems worded very poorly like from someone who doesn't know English well.

Yea, I actually just bought a Razr X HL 4 Hybrid from him and it arrived today. Will call Callaway on Monday morning to confirm the SN. Pretty positive it's legit though. Went to Dick's Sporting Goods and did a side by side. The only weird part is that it says he is located in Florida, but the package arrived from Texas.

I tried a Scotty Cameron California Sonoma that had been found on my course, it was clearly fake though it would be interesting to see the difference. Though the first putt I had with it was a 50 foot par putt on the first, it went flying off the face and rattled in the hole, wasn't impressed with the feel or sound and when I addressed the ball, it actually sat closed!

anyone have experience with this ebay seller.... tee2green6931 Has over 30,000 sales and over 99% rating

Has listed multiple times Mizuno JPX 800 HD Irons.

thanks.

anyone have experience with this ebay seller.... tee2green6931 Has over 30,000 sales and over 99% rating

thanks.

I've bid on a few things but haven't won anything from them yet. With that much feedback though, and considering the only complaint is a lack of stock, I think you're about as safe as it can get.

Just a note....my Uncle works in a local pro shop here and was making a trip to Golfsmith. A member asked him to take a driver by there to have a broken shaft replaced. It was for a New TM driver. Long story short is the driver was a knock off and they replaced the shaft for the member but the club now is only worth the shaft price. My uncle said the guy was devestated when he found out!!

Did they say where the driver came from? That would absolutely suck.

When he gave it to the guy behind the counter, my Uncle said they guy never even hesitated and said "you know this is a jake right?" He explained that he was bringing it for a friend and then asked how he knew. He said that it was something with the head cover and the writing on the club head. My uncle said the guy bought it new from the bay.....

thanks.

I hope they are legit .I bought two Cleveland CG16 wedges from there two weeks ago!I got fast shipping and great service.They shipped from Tuscaloosa,Alabama.

I hope they are legit .I bought two Cleveland CG16 wedges from there two weeks ago!I got fast shipping and great service.They shipped from Tuscaloosa,Alabama.

They are legit I got my set in and it is just like the new sets they carry at a local Edwin Watts and Golfsmith.

eBay Seller "RandomSuite2" sold my buddy some bogus Titleist Vokey Wedges. He sells them in sets of 3. It's all he sells. Another eBay member contacted my buddy and said the same thing. Brought them to a golf smith and golf galaxy to double check, definitely bogus. My buddy said it was strange when he first got them because it had like 3 different stickers on it till he got to the shaft and each sticker was different. He didn't think anything of it at the time, but he's trying to get his cash back now.

worst fake I have ever seen, we bought this a long time ago ($20) before I knew a lot about golf.

missing the yellow r of the r5 series, plus the letters are too close to the face
7978526820_dcb12e4b36.jpg
how it's supposed to look
miZhne9q-CkH3F69u8QLiqA.jpg

Idiot forgot to finish the fake serial number

facepalm.jpg

7978526083_37584a884c.jpg

and as a bonus, there is a sticker-the guy bought it from golfsmith of all places lol

7978526203_86896fa64f.jpg

note the immunology book in the background lol
7978527302_d92f2a9c4e.jpg

Imagine calling Taylormade

"Hi Id like to register my product please...?"

"Whats the serial number?"

"F3"...

lol

Imagine calling Taylormade

"Hi Id like to register my product please...?"

"Whats the serial number?"

"F3"...

lol

yeah haha that's hilarious

Anybody had business with ebay seller usedgolfclubsrus? I bought a mashie 3 wood from them, and it just doesn't seem right. It was used, but it was apparent it had never been hit period. I have never seen a club in such perfect condition other than brand new. The grip also doesn't fit the shaft. It is much thinner than it should be, and there is big airbubble running down the side of the grip because it doesn't fit.

I was pondering this on Clist. Not anymore. You should note on CList if its fake. Don't wanna rip anybody off.
Anybody had business with ebay seller usedgolfclubsrus? I bought a mashie 3 wood from them, and it just doesn't seem right. It was used, but it was apparent it had never been hit period. I have never seen a club in such perfect condition other than brand new. The grip also doesn't fit the shaft. It is much thinner than it should be, and there is big airbubble running down the side of the grip because it doesn't fit.

Scary! I would never buy any equipment from China anyway, haha

Scary! I would never buy any equipment from China anyway, haha

Me neither, I'd never trust the seller or the product. To many counterfeits in the far east.

From my experiences anything that sounds too good to be true, more than likely is. Then again this applies to all walks of life lol but in particular I know golfequipment18 is 100% knock off equipment, even sounds budget

Wondering if anyone has used discountgolfworld.com. They have some TW13 shoes in my size in stock it says.

just wondering but i picked up a used scotty cameron studio select newport 2.6 for 100 the other day at roger dunn's here in hawaii does it seem like its a fake

Yea, I actually just bought a Razr X HL 4 Hybrid from him and it arrived today. Will call Callaway on Monday morning to confirm the SN. Pretty positive it's legit though. Went to Dick's Sporting Goods and did a side by side. The only weird part is that it says he is located in Florida, but the package arrived from Texas.

I bought a Razr Fit driver from him and the serial number checked out with callaway. I know that is not the gospel, but I compared it with the 3 and 5 Razr Fit woods I bought from GolfSmith and identical quality. So I would definitely buy from him again.

eBay Seller "RandomSuite2" sold my buddy some bogus Titleist Vokey Wedges. He sells them in sets of 3. It's all he sells. Another eBay member contacted my buddy and said the same thing. Brought them to a golf smith and golf galaxy to double check, definitely bogus. My buddy said it was strange when he first got them because it had like 3 different stickers on it till he got to the shaft and each sticker was different. He didn't think anything of it at the time, but he's trying to get his cash back now.

His location on eBay is just a few miles from me, tell your buddy I will go punch him in the throat if he doesn't get his money back. Lol

His location on eBay is just a few miles from me, tell your buddy I will go punch him in the throat if he doesn't get his money back. Lol

Just saw this. Buddy got boned on this one. He tried going through his credit card company to get his money back. He unfortunately never got anything in writing from golf galaxy or golf smith, so they ruled in favor of the merchant. Really unfortunate that this guy gets away with it. He's sold a lot of these sets.

Just saw this. Buddy got boned on this one. He tried going through his credit card company to get his money back. He unfortunately never got anything in writing from golf galaxy or golf smith, so they ruled in favor of the merchant. Really unfortunate that this guy gets away with it. He's sold a lot of these sets.

I just looked through his stuff, why the hell does he have 100% positive feedback if he's clearly selling fakes? I don't get it

Has anyone ever seen counterfeit MIURA clubs? I got a good deal on MIURA CB heads, and I've never seen any fake ones, they seem legit, and are a bit worn out, so I trust them.

Back