2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured you'd appreciate it. My girlfriend was like speak softer and I immediately thought of Iowa haha

Good times! I'm sure it sounds great dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved doing the promo, I can talk tech and performance all day long.

I believe it. Talking with you about putters and shafts is like winding up a crank!!!

The promo was a blast.. I love the product I selected and had a great time talking about it.

Promo was simple fun and easy for me

Bio will be ok once I get my thoughts collected and just roll with it

Jacqui asked me today if I had my videos in yet. I said no. She asked who is going to be picking. I said they have a panel of nine people picking. She asked if I don't get in am I going to go down and volunteer. I said it looks like it's ok with you, and she said yes. So I'll be there come hell or high water.

Jacqui asked me today if I had my videos in yet. I said no. She asked who is going to be picking. I said they have a panel of nine people picking. She asked if I don't get in am I going to go down and volunteer. I said it looks like it's ok with you, and she said yes. So I'll be there come hell or high water.

That's great to hear smalls

That is awesome smalls!

Awesome Smalls! That is great news

Tick Tock everyone, we are only a few days away from the video submission deadline. Make sure to get your videos in before the clock strikes midnight on the 20th!!
Eastern time! Remember that it is EASTERN TIME!

My bio video shows as 1:01, but when watching it goes 58, 59, 1:01.

I know we've talked and that its fine, but it annoys me :) haha
That would bother me. I am making sure mine are 0:29 and 0:59 at most. Don't want to be out on a technicality.

Good news Smallsujhnhq35-gyjmn5rjhmno

That's awesome Smalls!

I bet you guys can imagine the fun I am having with my videos. I am getting close. So many crazy ideas and only 2 can be entered. I think as zizzed up as I am right now I could do a half hour for each one! Cardiologist appointment at 9:30, I guess I need sleep.
10:59pm CST October 20th is closing in!!!!

If, by the sweet graces of God, I make the Morgan Cup I will buzz my hair! My god that will look weird but I will do it haha.

If, by the sweet graces of God, I make the Morgan Cup I will buzz my hair! My god that will look weird but I will do it haha.

Be careful what you wish for Cookie had to eat a burger after posting something like that in here

Be careful what you wish for Cookie had to eat a burger after posting something like that in here

Haha, that is true. Not a big deal to some (eating a burger), but was to me at the time.

Can't believe we are down to 4 days to enter, it is really starting to get real and I am getting excited to see who I get to share such an incredible experience with!!

Haha, that is true. Not a big deal to some (eating a burger), but was to me at the time.

Can't believe we are down to 4 days to enter, it is really starting to get real and I am getting excited to see who I get to share such an incredible experience with!!

It's very cool to sit back and watch everyone getting their vid's submitted.

I remember reading my email to GG for about 10 mins to make sure everything was correct and when I got the reply for her my to say my entry was in, my heart nearly came out through my chest

These types of statements are not taken with a grain of salt. I wish all the best and hope you get selected.

It's very cool to sit back and watch everyone getting their vid's submitted.

I remember reading my email to GG for about 10 mins to make sure everything was correct and when I got the reply for her my to say my entry was in, my heart nearly came out through my chest

I had my in my saved draft box for about 2 days. Checked the links like 4 times too.

Do you not like meat or something.

And I would buzz my head. A straight up buzz though.

Cookie did not eat meat at that time. That has since changed

Yep our good ol boy cookie used to be a Vegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back