Official Arcade Thread

In case you guys want to play the last level of Panda Golf. Select "Play Level" and then enter the code IKPGPO. That takes you to the last level and is the only reason why you see us on top of the leaderboard with a gameplay time of like 3 seconds.

I'd rather it not be in the tournament. I don't think those scores go towards the leaderboard.

Fun competition in a tournament is more enjoyable than a high score in my opinion.

Thanks for setting up the tourney!

Fun competition in a tournament is more enjoyable than a high score in my opinion.

Thanks for setting up the tourney!

Yes, thanks for setting it up! I hit too many shot is the water to break 50, good luck. Maybe I'll set up a losers tourney for 4 people.

It's all up to you SOBAY. I'm done and I actually broke 40 in a tournament! (My third game; my first two were 47 and 50)

Looks like sub-40 will be needed for every round...sucks that I have to play JL in the second round :zsimpsons:

For those interested...I setup a Yeti IceClimb tourney for 4 people with 4 tries per person. I know that SOBAY and I were going back and forth for awhile with the high score, but JL is also great at this game. Please join!

congrats FLoppy...44 is best I could muster....

It's not advancing me in the Icicle climb tourney.

And I am out of both golf tourneys.

Thanks, Craig. I remember when I used to be good at that game!

Need one more for the Driving Mad tourney

Congrats JL. You're too damned good at Midi Golf.

Congrats to Smallville on the Yeti IceClimb tournament win. I really choked in the final. In my last game I was at 9.8 with one throw to go and wussed out and came up short.

I am looking forward to the Driving Mad tourney!

Wait, I won it? I figured I blew it!

I think that was the first time we had an icicle climb tournament.

We may need to try and get an 8-man climb tourney. I know that Sobay and JL are pretty good as well. If you can hit 11 in the tourney you should be good. I was over 11 in round 1, but 2 of my 4 attempts in the final I blew it on the last throw.

Congrats JL. You're too damned good at Midi Golf.

I agree Flop. My best ever is 35, and it's also my only score under 40.

3D championship golf tournament ...... 7 spots left!!!!!!!

I am in but I am terrible at that game. Give it a day or so, it will fill up.

i think i over did it with 8 spots..... i guess we'll find out

4 spots still available for the 3D championship golf tournament.

172 in Stagedive? Wow, JL!

I know, right?
I was so relieved.

Back