What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hitting into an indoor monitor, so the actual ball flight is anyone's guess. But, the 61x felt a lot harsher than the 61s. I was surprised by that, because I really liked the x offerings in the B Asha line at the outing.

The Kusala are in my opinion on the strong side of the stated flex (or maybe true to flex) where so many other offerings play softer to flex. I have the Blue 61S and I struggle loading it enough at times where other stock offerings I buy in a stiff and it feels whippy, including the times I have tried the C Kua. The B Asha Stiff felt pretty good to me, but I'd still say it was a touch weaker that the Kusalas.

Just got the Putter shortened to 33" and put a SuperStroke Ultra Slim Splash Grip in Black on it. Also put a yellow Multi-compound on the driver.

Also just bought an R11S 3-Wood after extensive testing of multiple different fairway woods four days ago. Should be here in two or three days.

I didn't buy it today but I just got home from the third week of my journey and I found my new Razr X forged 4 iron waiting for me when I got in the door. I can't thank Callaway enough for their customer service in getting me the 4 iron I wanted and needed. It also looks like KBS has changed their shaft band on their shafts and I like the look.

I didn't buy it today but I just got home from the third week of my journey and I found my new Razr X forged 4 iron waiting for me when I got in the door. I can't thank Callaway enough for their customer service in getting me the 4 iron I wanted and needed. It also looks like KBS has changed their shaft band on their shafts and I like the look.

Picture of the shaft hand? I'm intrigued

FJ sports. 50 bucks at dicks and I never get a deal there.

Picture of the shaft hand? I'm intrigued
After taking it out and looking again, it is the normal shaft band that they wraped around the shaft instead of down the shaft.

Headcover for my new putter.

I ordered a pair of adicross spikeless shoes. I wanted to try some and for 50 bucks with free shipping I decided it was worth it. Excited to see how they work

My Adidas khaki pants, white belt, and Cleveland Hat came in the mail today. I'm pretty stoked.

Machine M2A w/ Deep Bite Bongo Back flange and a modular center shaft. In stainless steel and finished in morning dew. Will be 36" at a 69* lie and 2.58 loft.

Machine M2A w/ Deep Bite Bongo Back flange and a modular center shaft. In stainless steel and finished in morning dew. Will be 36" at a 69* lie and 2.58 loft.

It was only a matter of time. Tell them over at Machine it must be in your possession by turkey day

It was only a matter of time. Tell them over at Machine it must be in your possession by turkey day

Hahaha, I shall see what they can do! I'm excited, I really am. This is all Buck's fault, but I'm still excited.

Hahaha, I shall see what they can do! I'm excited, I really am. This is all Buck's fault, but I'm still excited.

Oh and my 30 putters aren't your fault?

I'm so excited for you dude, I have been following your discussions and pondering quite a bit!

Looking forward to seeing some in hand pics!

Bucket of range balls. In other words nothing too exciting

I hit 3 today. I love practicing. Almost like practicing more than playing! Almost...Lol!

Oh and my 30 putters aren't your fault?
The apprentice has become the master! Or...maybe we're just COHORTS now! HA!
I'm so excited for you dude, I have been following your discussions and pondering quite a bit!

Looking forward to seeing some in hand pics!
Thanks buddy, its been a really great experience so far. The best custom putter customer service I have ever received is from Kari, I hold him in VERY high regard, Chris with Machine though might be right there. He has bent over backwards for me.

The apprentice has become the master! Or...maybe we're just COHORTS now! HA!

Thanks buddy, its been a really great experience so far. The best custom putter customer service I have ever received is from Kari, I hold him in VERY high regard, Chris with Machine though might be right there. He has bent over backwards for me.

i'm cool with Cohorts.... i agree with you with the customer service those 2 top my list.

52 58 64 Callaway Jaws X Series wedges.

Very nice. Cat wait to see it come together for you man.

Bought a used Mashie F3 14 degree from 3ballsgolf for $50.
It was rated as fine condition which means barely used.
Looking forward to hitting this bad boy
overall, the luster of new is still very much alive

Just got back from getting some new sticks. TM MC irons. 4-PW. And Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickle. 52* 56* 60* pictures shortly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back