New Taylormade Teaser

Yes! They posted it on Instagram aswell, it looked kind of like the Hex Chromeish to me..

Thos Zebra Irons could be really nice, for the girls line. I know my GF would die for thoughs.. I wonder how much a speed slot will work for a iron should be interesting..

the pattern that resembles Zebra stripes are used on early stage prototype irons, it's not actually the club finish:

These have been seen on the range in Sean O'Hair's bag at the Justin Timberlake tournament. The pattern in the cavity is used by companies when they are working with irons in early stages.

Interesting ball though

Yes! They posted it on Instagram aswell, it looked kind of like the Hex Chromeish to me..

Thos Zebra Irons could be really nice, for the girls line. I know my GF would die for thoughs.. I wonder how much a speed slot will work for a iron should be interesting..

That is just a treatment companies put on irons that are still in testing!!!

Pentas are no longer for sale at Drummond Golf (major golf store here in Aus). My money's on new Pro V1 rival ball, and that excites me (just as long as they don't call it Rocketfuel, hitting a Rockeballz 3-wood is embarrassing enough).

Pentas are no longer for sale at Drummond Golf (major golf store here in Aus). My money's on new Pro V1 rival ball, and that excites me (just as long as they don't call it Rocketfuel, hitting a Rockeballz 3-wood is embarrassing enough).

I think the Penta series was still better than the Prov1 lol, I bet it's going to be awesome whatever it is

Agreed for me the penta is a better ball than the pro v! I think it could well be a new ball possibly in yellow!!!

My bet is a new driver. A release just before the 913 gets released would make sense to me. The only thing TM could market as 17 yards longer is a golf ball or driver. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the R13 line.

My bet is a new driver. A release just before the 913 gets released would make sense to me. The only thing TM could market as 17 yards longer is a golf ball or driver. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the R13 line.

They never said anything about how much longer. All they said was freakishly longer.

Taylormade does such a good job with marketing. I know all their tricks and they are still getting me really excited to see what they have in store. More so than any other company right now I think.

TaylorMade, as most other golf equipment company will almost say anything. They have done so for years and it works, so why not.
If you would believe the marketing hype in the last few years, by now we would all drive the ball 500+ yards...

My bet is a new set of irons is coming for TM. Some of their irons are getting harder to find in shops and others are being marked down. And a new prototype set of irons has already been spotted on tour recently. Other than that I have zero inside information.
Moreover, the r11 iron did not do well and they removed the TP CB set a while back.

Last edited:
I hope it's a driver. Freakishly longer works for me.

TaylorMade, as most other golf equipment company will almost say anything. They have done so for years and it works, so why not.
If you would believe the marketing hype in the last few years, by now we would all drive the ball 500+ yards...

My bet is a new set of irons is coming for TM. Some of their irons are getting harder to find in shops and others are being marked down. And a new prototype set of irons has already been spotted on tour recently. Other than that I have zero inside information.
Moreover, the r11 iron did not do well and they removed the TP CB set a while back.

We've seen some
Pre production photos of new players irons Rollin around the Internet- I don't think it's new irons yet but who knows anything is possible with taylormade, then again the email said something small

Tapping away; auto correct is a fiend

i think the new glued rbz comes out in a few days.

just my 2 cents, but an R11S Iron Set seems likely

I almost hope it isn't the R13 line, I just dropped some big $$$ on a R11S 3 wood that hasn't even arrived in the mail yet. It would be almost dissapointing to find out I only needed to wait a week and a half :(

I bet its a ball. They really want to compete with Titleist on the balls. Last time they did away with the Penta they got marked down and now the TP5 is the same way. Plus the TM guy told me they was informed of a new ball coming out.

I see alot of people loving the R11 iron. I know at the demo day most, including myself, liked them over the RBZ

I almost hope it isn't the R13 line, I just dropped some big $$$ on a R11S 3 wood that hasn't even arrived in the mail yet. It would be almost dissapointing to find out I only needed to wait a week and a half :(

I think the R13 is coming. But not now. I believe Jb would know better but Oct. isn't normally when all the new stuff is announced/released. I think we'll see something different now and then see the R13 show up in December or January

Well..... I had a new email

It said titleist have some new prototype pro v1 and x that have been in play on tour for two weeks, looks like competition between the new taylormade ball (well that what I personally think) and the titleist balls

Just tappin away

Did the RBZ not take over from the Burner line?

yes from what I understand it did replace the burner line of clubs, but they still have their 2012 burner ball line but I think it was reduced to one or two

Plus the Burner 3s which are a Dicks only club

Even though i game RBZ i feel that the Burner brand had longevity over the RBZ brand, feel the novelty of the RBZ will wear off!

Whatever it is I can't wait to try it! Except for golf balls, I'm done with testing/switching golf balls for awhile.

Back