THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

What about JB and GG?

Our goal is to organize and work the event, not play in it.

I can tell you that the list is quite short for what we have signed up. As soon as we get to 32, we will put out a list and we are VERY close right now.

Thanks JB. I'm sure you guys will do an amazing job.

I can tell you that the list is quite short for what we have signed up. As soon as we get to 32, we will put out a list and we are VERY close right now.

Man you guy should be pumped for this! Can't wait to follow along the recaps and see how it all plays out!

Well it looks like I'm good to go. I just sent my PM to GG. I hope there's a spot left for me.

Well it looks like I'm good to go. I just sent my PM to GG. I hope there's a spot left for me.

Super news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Glad you can make it down here.

I'm all in. I can't wait to get down there and meet you guys!

AH YEAH! So pumped you can make it man! Can't wait to meet you!

Awesome! Looking fwd to meeting you. You and ATLgolfer would make a natural pairing - the all Clemson team!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! Looking fwd to meeting you. You and ATLgolfer would make a natural pairing - the all Clemson team!

It wouldn't work. We'd be all hype but play zero defense.

Looking forward to seeing you buddy, glad you will be making it down.

We have 32 signups for this event, however only 30 have paid as of today. As soon as those guys get straightened away, we are filled at 32. If there is a large interest from people, we can possibly open it back up for a few slots if necessary, but as of right now, it looks good guys.

Glad you are going to make it. looking forward to swinging the B Asha you'll have in the bag

Glad you are going to make it. looking forward to swinging the B Asha you'll have in the bag

It will be fun to watch you take some lefty hacks (unless you cheat and switch club heads -- there is no fun in that).

We have 32 signups for this event, however only 30 have paid as of today. As soon as those guys get straightened away, we are filled at 32. If there is a large interest from people, we can possibly open it back up for a few slots if necessary, but as of right now, it looks good guys.

This is great news, looks like we may end up with over the original 32 slots and expand this bad boy.

Can't wait for this! Gonna turn this into a long weekend and visit some friends in Savannah for Sunday/Monday. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Great to hear...glad Atlanta could do this right and get the Invitationals off to a good start. Whomever the last two guys are, welcome in and get paid up so we can get down to pairings.

That is excellent news! I'm so excited for this and can't wait.

I'm scheduling practice sessions in the short game area of my home course to make sure my lack of bomber power is more than made up for with my short game.

Really looking forward to the format and pairing info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:crying: I'm so sad I'm going to miss this. If I can find a way to at least show up for a little while, I will!

Since KellyBo and I have sold our home and things are starting to resemble normal :bulgy-eyes:, I have decided to lock down a spot in the Atlanta Invitational. I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends and making some new ones :thumb:
Great to hear you are going to make it OG - been wanting to see this woodshed I've heard so much about. Heck, if I play like I did today, I may take up residence there...dang chips out of bermuda!! :at-wits-end:

Glad you figured it out.

We'll be happy to have you there either way!

Hey, wait a sec! I am a lifelong Clemson fan!!! Though I admit their defense is weak.

Hey, wait a sec! I am a lifelong Clemson fan!!! Though I admit their defense is weak.

Alright, noted. I'm going to find an orange car to pick you up with so you'll feel at home! :)

I'm hoping some folks are gonna wanna get together for dinner on Friday night as well!
Can't wait to meet everyone

Back