This crow tastes mighty good!

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Well, well...guess who was fitted and ordered a set of irons today:banana:

I should be playing GI and have been using the x22's for a few weeks, but just not happening. I played player's irons for so long, anything much more and I just feel off.

I thought long and hard about what I've had, what worked, what didn't, and saw a guru. Well, not the guru part.

Anyways...I went with Nike VR splits in longs and TW blades in shorts. I recall when I had my splits I just didn't jive with the shorts, but hit the longs pretty darn good actually.

So, should be here within a week or so, we'll see what happens.

Let the yelling begin:clapp:

Awesome Scooter, glad to hear you got fitted. Hope these last you for awhile.lol

So good to hear. Now hopefully these last a few months and the fitting will make so much difference.

Congrats on the new, fitted irons Scooter! Let us know how they work out!

No worries, already have other ideas in mind if they don't!

No worries, already have other ideas in mind if they don't!

Haha, Im sure you do Scooter. The show your new clubs thread has been slow lately, you need to pick up the pace. :act-up:

Congrats Scooter! Hopefully they work out well for you and can stay in the bag for several months. :D

Haha, Im sure you do Scooter. The show your new clubs thread has been slow lately, you need to pick up the pace. :act-up:

If I posted in that thread, I'd never have time to do anything else but take pics of new clubs:confused2::clown:

So I hear that you are giving away the X-22's? Is that true or has the media misspoke? :angel:

CG, can't believe anything you read or hear in today's media!

Back